**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side EQ cav difficulty

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
As we're aware cav difficulty is coming to the side quest next month...

My question is have kabam taken note not to add stupid high attack values?.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

How the hell are we supposed to know yet?

There's a few mystic megs on here, just presumed they'd know....

But in all seriousness I was hoping for one of the kabam team to comment that they've taken note and it's not gonna be like 20k attack
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    If you paid any attention to their prelude, the info on cavalier EQ comes out on the 23rd
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure they said side quests are getting a higher difficulty next month but not the EQ. Like next months equivalent of MODOK labs will have a higher difficulty but the actual EQ won’t for another few months
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Source:

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

As we're aware cav difficulty is coming to the side quest next month...

My question is have kabam taken note not to add stupid high attack values?.

So do you want a Cav difficulty or do you want a new beginner mode? Everyone wanting a Cav difficulty that has your mentality is going to be the first ones on here claiming it's a cash grab.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Completing your first run through 6.1 is only the gateway to ACCESSS a Cav difficulty. I would expect the actual content to be closer to whatever they are planning to revamp the rest of Act 6 to, in all honesty. Uncollected difficulty level is well beyond the difficulty of 5.2, which is your ticket to play, so to speak. Cav difficulty will likley be the same.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Your definition of stupid high attack values is probably very different from others. I personally hope it’s an actual challenge.

It seems they’re actually taking suggestions of keeping higher difficulty in recurring content and lowering the difficulty of static content seriously. This way if a monthly event is causing too much issue for a player then they can go back to story content to help expand their roster further to try again the next month.