**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire Fun In Variant 2:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
I was testing Claire in variant 2 and almost every round.Not every but almost every round in Variant 2 there is a node of bleed vulnerability and poison vulnerability.

Now for Claire this node is working different.Her poisons and bleeds are doing normal damage, but her her heavy attacks are doing damage of another level.

Since it's variant 2 that means you can only throw heavies with small champions.Right so when I used Claire with suicides on bleed vulnerability path in variant 2 with my heavies I was doing 30K damage yes 30K damage no boosts only suicides.Even 4* Claire will atleast do 15K damage.So for beginners who are planning to do variant 2 and have not many champions then Claire will help you do atleast 4 to 5 rounds.

One of the best and fun interactions with Claire I get.You can test it in variant 2 with Claire on poison vulnerability round also.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Anyone who bleeds hits like a truck against that node, someone like venom or venom the duck is best since they’re also xl so can throw any attacks without issue. Poison vulnerability has less counters though, Claire is a top pick for that path
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Anyone who bleeds hits like a truck against that node, someone like venom or venom the duck is best since they’re also xl so can throw any attacks without issue. Poison vulnerability has less counters though, Claire is a top pick for that path

Reason I posted this cause there are very less small champions who bleed with heavy attacks.Yeah no doubt my venom being extra large is king of variant 2 for sure.