**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else get super superstitious about the week or two before Fourth of July?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I always (unfortunately) spend a couple hundred dollars on July fourth and I always notice the two weeks (like now) leading up to it, I’m opening revives consistently out of my daily’s and 5 stars with the occasional terrible 6 star out of my caviliers just to get me buttered up only to destroy me on that day. (FYI, never had a good July fourth opening), does anyone else notice this trend?

Comments

• Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★

I always (unfortunately) spend a couple hundred dollars on July fourth and I always notice the two weeks (like now) leading up to it, I’m opening revives consistently out of my daily’s and 5 stars with the occasional terrible 6 star out of my caviliers just to get me buttered up only to destroy me on that day. (FYI, never had a good July fourth opening), does anyone else notice this trend?

Couple hundred?!? if I had the money the average mcoc spender spent, i would have enough to just buy the game.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I don’t open any crystal nor rank any champs in the month leading up to the Fourth. I’ve had very fruitful fourths btw when I open everything in a mad frenzy along with blowing a few hundred.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

In case you want a sneak peek at what's coming for 4th of July deals
    I’d be truly disappointed if that’s an accurate gold value on the cash deals.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

Weren't these confirmed fake?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

These seem to be a bit overblown. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody boycotting the deals put this out to get people disappointed on the 4th.
    RookieXX said:

tidusx2jr said:

These seem to be a bit overblown. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody boycotting the deals put this out to get people disappointed on the 4th.
    Really? I found it underwhelming tbh

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

RookieXX said:

tidusx2jr said:

Really? I found it underwhelming tbh

I can't imagine Kabam giving us a total of 105k 6* shards (excluding Peter Parker's wallet). Or 300 5* Signature stones. T5CC is definitely underwhelming though.