Summer Log-in Calendar

KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
Has there been any mention of a Summer Log-in calendar similar to last year, where it ended with a awakening gem crystal? I haven’t seen any mention of it at this point.

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    They will probably do something. May not be the giant one like last year, but something. I imagine they will announce all the road map stuff first.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The big calendar from before was because of all the issues prior to that calendar. And I don't mean things being over tuned, it was legitimate overheating and performance issues which effected the game on a fundamental level and was causing damage to some users devices.

There hasn't been anything nearly as severe as that since then, so I highly doubt we'll get a summoner appreciation like that again this year. We might get a week if we're lucky.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Pratham02 said:

Not really, I doubt they'd do it again.

They might due to the community uproar, but it definitely wasn't planned to be an annual thing.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    I don't think it will happen again, but if it does I will be pleased.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Wasn’t the calendar last year due to the 5th year anniversary? Memory could be faulty but I swear it was generous because of the milestone. Going by that I wound expect another 90-day until another such milestone
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    We do know that there is going to b a 6 year gift like a title
  • PiviotPiviot Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    MaxGaming said:

We do know that there is going to b a 6 year gift like a title

Not really I started just after the game came out I got the same title I got the year before so they told me screw you you get nothing