Looking for an alliance

Am looking for an alliance that is aq based I can do map 3-5 check out my profile rudespider1993.i can use whatever platform the alliance uses for communication

Comments

• ElPatron1ElPatron1 Member Posts: 5
    join us
  • ChronicGeminiChronicGemini Member Posts: 104
    Hey there!

Still looking? We at PJC! currently run 3x5 and 2x5. We are here to help people grow and better themselves and their accounts and eventually graduate up to our big sister ally RSOX!

Check us out!

We use line. Hit me up! chronicgemini
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Member Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    HMU on line-medeuink
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Member Posts: 399
    Join us. Alliance name is Pirates of the carbian
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Member Posts: 54
    The Controlled Collective. We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, experienced to beginners, diffenent alliance for different levels of play. AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries.
  • Vêgètã_2Vêgètã_2 Member Posts: 9
    We are a family of 6 alliances
    iBrg6 is 6th alliance of family
    Newly created and aiming for gold 3
    We are already 20 members and alliance was created just 5 days back
    Aw and discord based
    Add me on discord vindevil2.0#7520 is my id
  • MonkeeslayerMonkeeslayer Member Posts: 5
    Forget all these other "recruiters" I'm offering you the deal of the f@#king century.
    If you join us, I will personally hand-deliver you a big mac and large fries every day of the week (provided you live in the same town as me ;)
    All jokes aside, I'm Looking for for some active players who want to chill and play with MCOC.
    AQ focused alliance - Map5x5 - We run 1BG for War for those that want to participate. Otherwise no set event minimums. Add me on Line or ingame
    Monkeeslayer
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Member Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Member Posts: 138
    Still looking? Add me swaggydaddyo on Line and let’s chat.