**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All champions power generation

TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
Hey everybody!
I’ve been playing this game for a long time but never really payed any attention to the power generation of champions across rarity and rank. Of course, so many champion playstyle and abilities have an effect on this but can anyone give me any bombers, percentages, or rough estimates on how champions generate different power at different levels.
I have heard a few you tubers mention it in the past but never go into detail on it so I’m just left in this mystery!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Champions gain different amounts based on rank, rank 5 gains 25% more than rank 1 I believe (maths is based off doc ock’s yellow icon buildup), it increases a bit with each rank
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't have numbers, but as rank goes up, power generation from combat goes up. A r1 1 star will generate power at the same rate as a r1 6 star. Even though a r1 6 star is roughly the same power as a r4 five star, the five star will generate more power because its rank is higher.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Havok, Vision Aarkus and Psylocke all state they generate less power. I also find Void and IMIW generate less than most champions.