Options

Abyss Path 1 Preparation For My 2nd Account:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

I am planning to bring this team for Abyss path 1 on my 2nd account.Reason I am bringing Colossus and omega red because I want to be sure that Colossus can actually beat collector in less revives than AEGON or not.

GR synergy Claire so when I use Colossus against VTD.VTD buff expires by the time they he activates them, 50% reduction in buffs duration.

Aegon only against Thing and quake just for ramp up.

Claire for Omega Red,Medusa,Hyperion,IMIW and mephisto.

Colossus and Omega Red for rest of the fights.Hopefully Colossus works better against collector than AEGON.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    Collouse wil not be better vs collector
  • Options
    Gamer said:

I have heard that he is.But like I said it's all about testing.If he works against collector then I will post a discussion in forums if not then we'll see.Still it will also be a first colossus gameplay of abyss anyone will see.
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107

Gamer said:

I have heard that he is.But like I said it's all about testing.If he works against collector then I will post a discussion in forums if not then we'll see.Still it will also be a first colossus gameplay of abyss anyone will see.
    Did colossus work for collector in your abyss run?
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Androggs said:

Gamer said:

I think he never run Abyss before. Pretty sure about it.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    GOTG said:

Androggs said:

Gamer said:

He did abyss on his main. I still think Aegon heavy method will be the fastest
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Also dont forget to record you fights using claire. Still waiting for those solos.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

GOTG said:

Androggs said:

Gamer said:

He did abyss on his main. I still think Aegon heavy method will be the fastest
    Until now all I read is his theory about the fight. I believe this is first time he will run it for real.

His words are not evidence.
  • Options
    @GOTG @H3t3r I don't know if I use Claire I don't have Suicides master active, they are costing alot already took 3000 units and still Suicides are halfway to go and as free to play I can either built mastery setup or open Suicides.

And @GOTG and I don't have to prove anything to you. Who you even are. Your words don't tell me what to do or not. Talk to me like that again I won't be polite anymore.

@H3t3r This is my old discussion looks like you haven't watched my new discussion. I have ready posted it I am planning to use this team.

Sorcerer Supreme:For Medusa, Hyperion,VTD,CMM,Cull obsidian,Champion,Mordo and Aegon.

Aegon: Initial built up at Thing and Quake. I can use omega and colossus but I need backup option for collector.

Colossus and Omega red:These two champions are test for Abyss. I also want to know will Colossus work against collector or not.Colossus anfd omega red are just test.If they work I will post screenshots and discussion about them.

Claire Voyant:Mastery Setup not ready for her will be using her for Mephisto and IMIW only.
  • Options
    Not polite anymore lol. Why don't you prove your words?

Show me your dark face.
  • Options
    @GOTG Don't be rude, I am only in control cause of my medication, don't triggered me understand.

@SpideyFunko @ThatGuyYouSaw235 and now when I will say anything you will say I am rude. Before I do anything tell him to stay in limits.

@GOTG and like I said I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't know you, you mean nothing to me.
  • Options
    Like your words about your fake Abyss run?

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Definitely not.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Also dont forget to record you fights using claire. Still waiting for those solos.

Yeah I’m still looking for those? Words just aren’t really cutting it for evidence.

I have beat the abyss and can say first hand that there will be more successful teams than the one you are bringing.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★

@GOTG Don't be rude, I am only in control cause of my medication, don't triggered me understand.

@SpideyFunko @ThatGuyYouSaw235 and now when I will say anything you will say I am rude. Before I do anything tell him to stay in limits.

@GOTG and like I said I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't know you, you mean nothing to me.

I literally didn't even say anything in this convo???
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

I mean if you want them to believe you, prove it. Because as far as we all know right know, you may not have even done a Claire run in the abyss
  • Options

I mean if you want them to believe you, prove it. Because as far as we all know right know, you may not have even done a Claire run in the abyss
    @ThatGuyYouSaw235 Like I said I don't have to prove anything to you. And if you don't want to believe then don't no one is forcing you to believe.

But just try to tell others to calm down.Caus ewhen they use abusive words you support them but when I do you said I am rude what about him.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

Like your words about your fake Abyss run?

@GOTG Just like your fake posts back there calling us "dead mind". Yeah that proves you are the one who always give fake information.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Definitely not.
    @Masterpuff When someone says let's test this out that means test it out.I didn't asked if colossus can do it or not I said I will try colossus against collector if he works.

Next time read the full post first and try to understand then come knocking.And if you still don't understand what test means, you can Google it.Cause the way you said definitely not was leaning towards like you are answering question that I didn't asked.

And I have seen people using Aegon,Doom,Nick,Torch and lots of revives.There are far better teams.I have seen people using IMIW,STEALTHY,Corvus and using less revives compare to team of Aegon,fury,doom,Torch.

Like my alliance member used symbiote supreme,Colossus,Omega,Corvus and torch for exploration using 10K revives, it was less than 10K just rounding it off consider total 10K .So should I say that this team is better than that team.Cause I have seen people using lots of revives with the team you are considering to be best.

For me I will use Aegon, Colossus,Omega red, Sorcerer Supreme and last champion always depends on path you are taking.I will guarantee you that I will stick with this team till 100% exploration and will keep doing screenshots of fights maybe small videos as well.
  • Options

King_Leo321, At this point,you said in your old claire post that you could not make videos of her one shooting opponents in abyss because you did not have units.

Now you are doing another run in your free to play account. Since you have enough units why dont you make videos this time. Then everyone will realise how good claire is.

@Hellblazer120 I can either built mastery setup for Claire or I can do Abyss.I don't think I will use 7000 units for mastery.

Plus right now I only have 60 units. This post was just about what champions I will use in abyss not about how good Claire.I don't understand from where they brought Claotopic while I am talking about using sorcerer supeme and colossus.Like I said they only want to fight nothing else.

I will grind arena for units and with those units I will do abyss, no way I will open masteries so I can use CLAIRE in abyss even though I have sorcerer supeme.

And even if I used Claire which is not possible for now, still I will only take screenshots cause you cannot directly upload video to forums you have to do that through YouTube and I am in no mood sharing my channel and Google account.

And when someone says I am going to do abyss.It's better to say goodluck instead of saying make video.When you do abyss, you can make video.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    wait hold up what did I do now i haven’t even seen this thread-
  • Options

@SpideyFunko Because this thread was over long time ago. Cause I have now altered my team for abyss I am also shocked why this thread even discuss again when OP already ended it.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko Because this thread was over long time ago. Cause I have now altered my team for abyss I am also shocked why this thread even discuss again when OP already ended it.
    Think he’s confused because you tagged him when he’d never commented on this post before.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Are you going to take omega red to r5? By his pi, it looks like he’s only a r4 5 star.
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Are you going to take omega red to r5? By his pi, it looks like he’s only a r4 5 star.

@Edeuink he is rank 5 now.Like I said this thread was weeks ago I don't even know from where they brought they discussion.
  • Options
    @King_Leo321 i read your whole thread, and by test it out I was talking about some past threads you have made. No need to get worked up and write a book of a response.
  • Options

Think he’s confused because you tagged him when he’d never commented on this post before.
    @Mr_Platypus I tagged him cause I wanted him to know that who was being rude at first place. Cause in the end then no one says that I am being rude. It's gotg being rude at first place not me. This was just for proof.