**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo Anti-Life Field

Mojo's anti-life field states that all buffs triggered on the opponent have 90% reduced duration. However, this doesn't seem to apply to the extra buff duration in situations where the opponent has increased buff duration (duped hyperion, 6.2 champion etc.) What I mean is that mojo will reduce the regular buff duration by 90%, but the extra duration is still the same. Not sure if this is intended or not

Comments

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Is it taking both of those %s into consideration maybe? -90% and +100% would be a net +10% duration. I’ve seen people state that’s how AAR works, so it might work the same in this situation.
  • Options
    Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    I know that the synergy between ghost rider + black widow claire voyant also reduces buff duration, and that applies to extended duration buffs as well, so not sure why this should be any different
  • Options
    I’m seeing the same thing with my mojo even without the extra buff duration added in. The 90% doesn’t seem to be working at all.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Considering that the buff has a flat 100% duration, and that the node adds 40% on top of it (making it 140% duration), then subtracting 90% from it would left 50% remaining.

So with anti-field, the buff should last around half the duration of the original value
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    This is an old thread but I am noticing this as well. I just ranked up my Mojo to deal with Hyperion in Variant 6 (first quest). He procs a new power gain pretty much whenever the previous one ends, and each one definitely lasts several seconds.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

FineDog said:

This is an old thread but I am noticing this as well. I just ranked up my Mojo to deal with Hyperion in Variant 6 (first quest). He procs a new power gain pretty much whenever the previous one ends, and each one definitely lasts several seconds.

That's how hyped ability works. As long as he has the cosmic charges they convert to power gain buffs
    That's not what I'm complaining about, I'm complaining about the fact that his power gain buffs are lasting for several seconds when Mojo's anti-life field is supposed to reduce them by 90%. The official Mojo Spotlight even calls this out specifically:

Dev Note: Buff duration being reduced by 90% is very significant. Medusa’s Fury effects will only last for 1.4 seconds. Hyperion’s Power Gain and Juggernaut’s Unstoppable will only last for 0.4 seconds. And whenever any of these expire, Mojo will Degenerate his Opponent.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

Hyperion has increaed buff duration, provided by it's sig ability.