**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just give up on tactics

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
You have a new map with new nodes some of which definitely don't seem thought out. Scattered 90% dmg reduction, only do dmg for 6 seconds after getting intercepts, aggression fury AND oscillate??!?!?! Those are just the few that came to mind, I'm sure there's more.

Tactics on top of everything is sucking the little potential of fun that may have been left in war. Go back to the drawing board with tactics, they just don't work. In my opinion they never will work and should be scrapped altogether, just do node refreshes every so often and be done with trying to over complicate what used to be the best game mode.

There are just too many variables to consider and properly test. There will by default ALWAYS be something that is the absolute worst option to face.

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    New aw map have tunnel vision. I am not Playing war ever again. That is a brutal node to have.
    Actually making the game more enjoyable and less stress should be the key.
    Content will get beaten eventually. That's how it is. Don't force stuff.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

And on top of that they increase top tier rewards by huge margin as from 70% to whopping 300% increase in rewards! While keeping gold1 n gold 2 n below same as it is!! Which is a huge FU to 90% of the people playing this game and wars in general. If i die in war i'll just prefer to get kicked in aw and eventually game instead of spending a single item on this hideous changes to AW and they kept all defense tactics as is and even buffes bulwark like they absolutely ignored any and all suggestions or complaints regarding AW,seasons and tactics! Its like they want us to quit the game or this game mode atleast and have their favorite babies play this game mode amongst each other. Absolutely disgusted by aw changes ,and rewards and everything related to AW, if 29th announcements are anything like this i am not waiting for any changes, it'll be a straight UNINSTALL button for me

It first one pla3 the hug rewards com in ikow pla4 get a bost to not a lot. I’m Agerd it need to change
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    At some point you have to throw in the towel on tactics and go back to the drawing board. The intent behind them just hasn't met the mark and it never will with how many different node and champ combos there are. Something will ALWAYS be OP comparatively. We have brand new nodes on a brand new map layout, a week to get used to everything and on top of it tactics. We should at least be getting this season with no tactics to get used to the new nodes. Tbh as is there a few nodes that are looking really bad without dumping more difficulty onto them with tactics.
  • Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    Tunnel vision is either broken or needs to have the description redone. I should not miss my dash attack after evading a special (didnt repeat any attacks) this doesn't happen every time but happened to me twice in my last war fight and was enough to kill me and cost my alliance a death.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely agree with just dropping tactics. It was a failed attempt to make wars fun again. It’s ok at admit failure. You’ll succeed at other things and probably fail at even more.
  • WardiozWardioz Posts: 54
    I absolutely agree
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Ebb and Flow needs to be changed. That on top of flow is a freaking ridiculous path
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The nodes are too much even without tactics, throw them on and it’s just stupid, aw needs a complete rework, not just nodes but the whole structure and way it is designed
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    More than this. Rethink the entire structure of AW. It’s not working anymore from seasons to defense tactics. The whole game mode needs to be rethought. I still miss before any revamp was done and it was the original we map with all hidden nodes and every death was a calculation as they all counted.