**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What I've taken from Questing Prelude

1. Cavalier Difficulty - Looks promising! Easy route available for completions, and I'm on the assumption of great monthly rewards.
2. Music - Just a little addition, nice to see nevertheless.
3. Adjustments to Attack Values - 40%-60% decrease looks promising on paper.
4. Adjustments on Stress - Few points mentioned on this, not a lot to go with but we can expect a more casual experience?
5. Variant 5 - Excited, but still disappointed in the proposed schedule between two variants.
6. The Champion update makes the fight quite a bit easier. Compensation not mentioned.
7. Pain Points visited - Sounds good.
8. Difficult node evaluation - Again, sounds promising.
There are more points which you can see for yourself by clicking the link here.
Overall, it looks promising. Much better announcement detail and clarification, and has brought the excitement meter back to around 70%-80% for the majority of players. If anyone disagrees with any changes, please let me know. We can discuss them.

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Massive disagree. The major tweaks to difficulty for Act 6 without compensation for the players who completed it more than 3 months prior to update is an absolute deal breaker. The Champion tweaks without compensation are criminal.
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    DalBot said:

Massive disagree. The major tweaks to difficulty for Act 6 without compensation for the players who completed it more than 3 months prior to update is an absolute deal breaker. The Champion tweaks without compensation are criminal.

It's okay to disagree, we all have our opinions. I think the post was addressed well. Of course, there are always going to be issues, but the main outcome is positive.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

@DalBot got a picture from Miike he says they haven’t thought of anything yet for how they will address it
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Then maybe that's something they should have considered before dropping hugely anticipated information that leaves players all that much more confused 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    They said in the post that they are working on the compensation for Act 6.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I haven’t really done any story content since I became Cav, but my roster has grown significantly, so I am excited to see how much of Cav difficulty I can work through.

One questions to mods if you guys are poking around this thread, is there some timeline on the soundtracks? You made it seem like it was coming out in December with Book 2.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    DalBot said:

Then maybe that's something they should have considered before dropping hugely anticipated information that leaves players all that much more confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did you even read the whole thing? LOL
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

DalBot said:

Exactly. Makes me wonder
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    hopefully they nerf the mister sinister boss in 6.2.2 because its a massive pain point in act 6
  • DalBot said:

That awkward moment when you can't spark note a Dev Blog.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★

tidusx2jr said:

DalBot said:

Exactly. Makes me wonder
    People give Grounded Wisdom and others such a hard time about being "Pro-Kabaam", but I've gotten to the point I'm sick of the people who always take the "Anti-Kabaam" position.