**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a thought about this events

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion

Isn't this outdated for Cavilier end game players? Trying to explore act 6 or variant?
Could this events be more focused on 4 star shards and gold?
That way the intense gold & iso issue many end game players have, will definitely help them a lot.
And some 5 star shards duping a 4 star would be helpful too.
Can't event like this evolve around tittle and story progression? Just like daily log in crystal. If 4 star become extremely mainstream for Cavilier players it will help a major crysis they face.
Please i know many have unlimited gold and iso. But many don't. So be considerate.
This is helpful for non uncollected players absolutely. But someone who has 100% till act 5 and looking for act 6 exploration this is outdated way outdated in my opinion. Cheers.
Please consider.

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I see. All i cam remember about dork dave's interview that they will get rid of the event system all togather.
    Now if they give a fresh structure of new events based on where the player is currently in terms of main story progression. That would be really good.
    Let's see what happens.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I actually kind of like the free t2 and 3 basics. They help to rank up all my 3*s that I want maxed.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

I actually kind of like the free t2 and 3 basics. They help to rank up all my 3*s that I want maxed.

Bro r u an end game Player?
    I mean if u r act 6 initial clear aol done player ranking up 3 star is more of a luxury rather than necessity.
    U have gold to spare and iso to burn. But there is a huge no. Of players who don't have that mindset. Or rather don't find 3 star useful after a certain point.
    A huge no. Of players are facing gold and iso crysis too. May be consider what is good for everyone. I mean if this event changes based on tittle progression. That will be very helpful.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Leave the basic cats there and just upgrade the shards
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Oh yea can you explain why you want alliance events to be story progression ? How they are connected to story??