**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alternate accounts for Gifting event

Hello guys, we are half way through the year and i am a free to play player. I plan to create 10 accounts and play each of those accounts to above lvl 20 and put in lots of effort and time and do arenas and save up units and give myself Greater gifting crystals. Am i allowed to do this ? Is it illegal according to the game or something ? Because i dont want to spend the next 6 months working hard for this and find a rule which would prohibit me from gifting myself and thereby stopping me from earning my hard earned rewards ?

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    yea, thats allowed
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Having more than one account isn't a violation of the Terms of Service. Provided you're only accessing your own account/s and no one else is accessing them, you've nothing to worry about!
  • Options
    NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    Are you sure lowlevelplayer ? I am not questioning you or anything but there was a lot of drama regarding this in last year's gifting event. I just want to be sure. Thanks
  • Options

Having more than one account isn't a violation of our Terms of Service. Provided you're only accessing your own account/s and no one else is accessing them, you've nothing to worry about!

Ok brother/sister Thank you.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    no problem ... the issue with last year's gifting event was alliances spamming accounts etc by illegal means to take advantage of it.
  • Options
    NewWorld said:

Are you sure lowlevelplayer ? I am not questioning you or anything but there was a lot of drama regarding this in last year's gifting event. I just want to be sure. Thanks

last year's event was problematic because of credit card fraud, cheating, and a bunch of other nasty stuff.
  • Options

NewWorld said:

last year's event was problematic because of credit card fraud, cheating, and a bunch of other nasty stuff.
    Oh thank you
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You are also going under the theory we will have another gifting event. What if you put in the time and energy and all of a sudden this year it doesn’t come back?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Not sure this event will return this year. Maybe they'll just cut out the ranked rewards, which I think is what was driving the cheaters/exploiters/knuckleheads.
  • Options

Not sure this event will return this year. Maybe they'll just cut out the ranked rewards, which I think is what was driving the cheaters/exploiters/knuckleheads.

considering that they made at least $1,000,000 from just the top 5 gifting alliances last year, I can bet you it will be back, and it'll be pretty much the same thing.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    As others said, op, your fine. Drama from last year was actually irl crimes like fraud. Multiple accounts that only you play on are ok
  • Options

You are also going under the theory we will have another gifting event. What if you put in the time and energy and all of a sudden this year it doesn’t come back?

I had that fear too....
  • Options

considering that they made at least $1,000,000 from just the top 5 gifting alliances last year, I can bet you it will be back, and it'll be pretty much the same thing.
    But this is a very valid point. Im pretty sure that gifting would be there this year as well......atleast....i hope so
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes It is allowed but who knows if we will get another one, it is one of kabams biggest money making events but with all the drama last year who knows
  • Options
    And moreover this would pretty much be the only way an f2p guy like me can unock full suicides.