**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow (CV) synergy: Fire and Forget

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
“Black Widow (Claire Voyant), Human Torch, Mephisto, Sunspot: Whenever the Opponent is immune to Incinerate they’re inflicted with a Slow Debuff for 8 seconds reducing the Ability Accuracy of Unstoppable and Evade effects by 100%. This Debuff does not stack and will not trigger if the Opponent has natural Class advantage.”

Is there any use for this synergy? It seems that all the common evade champions are no incinerate-immune...

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think it would be useful on nodes that grant the defender a chance to evade or go unstoppable, as is I couldn’t think of any current character it was good for.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s also additional charges and power for her against debuff immune nodes/champions.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It could be useful for incinerate immune champs on aspect of war, but the only incinerate immune character who goes unstoppable is annihilus.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Incinerate immune on nodes like Mesmerise, Aspect of War, Footloose, MixMaster... There's a few others, but it's a pretty niche synergy.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for the help. It seems that this synergy is only useful in particular path =]
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    This synergy can be use against Annihilus I once did it.