**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My most boring fight ever so far. Or tedious.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
What's yours this lasted almost two minutes. I laughed afterwards so maybe it wasn't boring. Just tedious.pfche41zsm6x.png

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The regen Magneto in 4.2.6

135 hits from my R5 AA before I dropped him.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Any time I had to run heroic just to get to master it has made me not even want to do monthly quest anymore
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Hilarious nice one how long that take?

I don't remember around 4-5 mins I think
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Any time I had to run heroic just to get to master it has made me not even want to do monthly quest anymore

I agree with 6* being in next monthly quest and not having a good roster of 5* to even counteract them i dont think i wanna play monthly anymore since doing heroic then master is boring and annoying. Guess this monthly is my last, shame tho really enjoyed getting the rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

I agree with 6* being in next monthly quest and not having a good roster of 5* to even counteract them i dont think i wanna play monthly anymore since doing heroic then master is boring and annoying. Guess this monthly is my last, shame tho really enjoyed getting the rewards

Where was it said that 6*'s will be in the next Monthly?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    If I remember, there was an RtL fight in 3.5 (I'm not sure, it was the one with the immunity og deadpool). Back then I was not very strong, so I didn't want to replay the entire quest again just cuz I didn't bring the right champions. Ended up having to use my 4* 4/40 wolverine against him, killing him in 1220 hits. Fight dragged on so long because he loved to hold his specials, causing him to heal back to full easily. Only at the last part he started spamming L1s and eventually dropped.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    If I remember, there was an RtL fight in 3.5 (I'm not sure, it was the one with the immunity og deadpool). Back then I was not very strong, so I didn't want to replay the entire quest again just cuz I didn't bring the right champions. Ended up having to use my 4* 4/40 wolverine against him, killing him in 1220 hits. Fight dragged on so long because he loved to hold his specials, causing him to heal back to full easily. Only at the last part he started spamming L1s and eventually dropped.

Coincidentally, I used Hyperion for that Fight. Lol. He was quite useful for Chapter 3 in general.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★

They'll be released in October. They might have a new game mode or be in the monthly quest.
    Jon8299 wrote: »

They'll be released in October. They might have a new game mode or be in the monthly quest.

Just curious. I don't remember reading that they will be in the Monthly is all.

Well they gotta be released into something.
    Although it would be interesting if there were a new Tier added to the Monthly. "Expert" perhaps.
    edited September 2017

Well they gotta be released into something.

Well, yes. I just don't usually assume anything until it's announced. I mean there are probabilities and safe assumptions. Lol. I just try to stay away from sure statements about unreleased content.
    I was genuinely asking either way. I thought I might have missed the statement.
    Would be interesting if we have another Challenge Quest next month that introduces them as well.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    During the scrap quest where the one star was the boss.

Hit my 4/440 sw over 400 times before she proc'd poison.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Probably not a new difficulty, but a special quest like Chloe's, Bautista's, Web-slinger etc.

Who knows, could be a new difficulty too.
    I think they confirmed in some thread that there will be no 6*s in event quest

Maybe you're thinking about 5.3. If it was about Event Quests, is it too soon for Season 5 of the AQ? I wasn't around for the start of season 4.

The only other options are a new game mode or a new special challenge.

Maybe you're thinking about 5.3. If it was about Event Quests, is it too soon for Season 5 of the AQ? I wasn't around for the start of season 4.

The only other options are a new game mode or a new special challenge.

AQ season 4 started around may so I think theres still some time before the next season.

Best possibility seems to be another bautista like event
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    The Collector...
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★

phillgreen wrote: »

How did you get hit 400 times? Did you forget and go make an omelet?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Probably let the 1* attack him for fun just to see how long it would take before her proc killed him =P
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I put my 3* max deadpool in that fight, I took a shower, went to buy a beer and some smokes and deadpool was at full hp XD
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange vs ROL Wolverine took me 1 hour of a fight in the past
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Dr. Strange vs ROL Wolverine took me 1 hour of a fight in the past

Same fight. So slow and so much evade/parry without attacking.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    Gwenpool vs. Colossus EX. Labyrinth. Nightmares.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    King Groot vs. ROL winter soldier. 18 minutes
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★

phillgreen wrote: »

How did you get hit 400 times? Did you forget and go make an omelet?

Amonthir wrote: »
    Probably let the 1* attack him for fun just to see how long it would take before her proc killed him =P

yep.

It made my boy laugh watching the AI punch away with nothing much happening then die in about 4 seconds when poison finally proc.