**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Want to See What The Abyss Supernexus Class Crystal Reel Looks Like?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

Interesting to see how that crystal gave 1 god tier (NF) 2 pretty good (Robin + KM) and then a bunch of memes. (Yes I know Hawkeye is good but would you want him after you 100% explore the abyss)

Skill is easily the worst class to have any sort of meaningful ratio of good to bad champs. You basically have NF and Aegon then it falls off a cliff
    What about Stealthy?
    Personal preference there. I don't mind him and think he's decent but not exactly the sort of champ I'm looking for from a crystal like this
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

Interesting to see how that crystal gave 1 god tier (NF) 2 pretty good (Robin + KM) and then a bunch of memes. (Yes I know Hawkeye is good but would you want him after you 100% explore the abyss)

Skill is easily the worst class to have any sort of meaningful ratio of good to bad champs. You basically have NF and Aegon then it falls off a cliff

TP33 said:

Stealthy and Killmonger disagree with parts of your statement. The general idea they can get behind but they do not appreciate being underappreciated
  • Options
    nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71

Strange that nobody else posted their screen....

The only people that have it are people who have finished the final path of Abyss in the last 24 hours. That's an incredibly small group of people.

Expect to see more when Kabam sends out the crystal to everyone who has already completed it.
    Ok, so I understand, because I'm also waiting for mine and all the people I know who finished their AOL yet haven't received them yet

Thanks for the explainations
    Yes, those of us that finished abyss before the change should get the crystal selector in the next few days according to the announcement
    I hope we will get it soon
  • Options

TP33 said:

TP33 said:

Stealthy and Killmonger disagree with parts of your statement. The general idea they can get behind but they do not appreciate being underappreciated
    Again, both good (KM was my 2nd or 3rd R5 5*), but neither would be who I'm looking for from this. The skill pool just has a very bad percentage of incredible champs (2) and then some solid ones followed by a ton of garbage.

If someone wants to take that risk, they're more than free to do so. It's a bad choice numberswise though
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

TP33 said:

Again, both good (KM was my 2nd or 3rd R5 5*), but neither would be who I'm looking for from this. The skill pool just has a very bad percentage of incredible champs (2) and then some solid ones followed by a ton of garbage.

If someone wants to take that risk, they're more than free to do so. It's a bad choice numberswise though
    I definitely agree numberswise, it is undoubtedly the weakest class. And I agree that KM and Stealthy wouldn't be the top options but I would hardly call it falling off a cliff. Honestly, as someone with a R3 6* Killmonger, I would maybe take him over Aegon or Nick for the awakening, but my situation is unusual in that regard
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,679 Guardian

TP33 said:

TP33 said:

Strictly on the numbers, given what I would want out of the crystal, Skill was not the worst choice to get one of my top choices out of the crystal. That was actually Cosmic, at 65% (Skill was 83.9%). The best choices for me were Mutant and Science, both tied at 85.7%. But skill *was* the worst choice to avoid getting a set of ten choices I wouldn't rate highly at all (91.9% chance to get at least one reasonable choice, if not top choice).

But the numbers are highly dependent on what you want out of the crystals. Small differences, a pick here and a pick there, can change the best class choices for a given player. I don't think the odds are overwhelming in one direction for most players.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

TP33 said:

TP33 said:

Strictly on the numbers, given what I would want out of the crystal, Skill was not the worst choice to get one of my top choices out of the crystal. That was actually Cosmic, at 65% (Skill was 83.9%). The best choices for me were Mutant and Science, both tied at 85.7%. But skill *was* the worst choice to avoid getting a set of ten choices I wouldn't rate highly at all (91.9% chance to get at least one reasonable choice, if not top choice).

But the numbers are highly dependent on what you want out of the crystals. Small differences, a pick here and a pick there, can change the best class choices for a given player. I don't think the odds are overwhelming in one direction for most players.
    Oh definitely. It all comes down to what each player wants or needs for sure. You definitely have the highest chance of getting completely shafted with skill as far as getting a full set of terrible is all I meant.

Cosmic is the only class that will really do much of anything for me and has huge odds of me getting absolutely screwed. Just a risk I'm gonna have to take though my situation is far from the norm.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Credits (and Cheers!) to summoner ZEDMAN33 and their submission to Prof Hoff on their Abyss Nexus Class Crystal.

That's their profile already rocking the 6* champion they were hunting for and got from the crystal. Anyone else who pops theirs, I believe the community will also be curious and would appreciate to see what choices you get. Hope to see them in the comments. Cheers 🍻

P.S. I have no idea if the photo will come out unreadable or pixelated after posting this. 🤞

Nice but damn there was only 1 choice. Not very encouraging lol
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Once I get mine (getting really impatient not knowing how long a “few days” will be) I’m going skill as well. Have a skill AG, SMSS and Ægon. Really want NF as I already have SMSS and Ægon maxed out as 5 star champs. Did the math and there’s an 84% chance that I will get Fury, Ægon or SMSS. If I miss on Fury then getting one of the other two will save me from having to use a gem on them. If I didn’t already have an awake r3 Doom or if Mojo was in the pool I would go mystic though.
  • Options
    That was a quick few days

https://youtu.be/pG6JXnqxn6U
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

saw this on twitter WnP :)
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

Congrats mate!
  • Options
    Hieitaku said:

Congrats mate!
    Thanks man. Was a big gamble as cosmic is far from good odds, but I was aware of that and fine if it went south
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

Hieitaku said:

Congrats mate!
    Thanks man. Was a big gamble as cosmic is far from good odds, but I was aware of that and fine if it went south
    The way you considered it as a gamble gives me the impression that you already have most of the best 6* cosmic champions available. 🤩

I myself got lucky pulling CMM from my 2nd ever 6* basic crystal but recently got my soul crushed when a cavalier crystal hard-stopped right before her. Makes me want to just avoid spinning crystals and just go with popping them everytime.
  • Options
    Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Congrats mate!
    The way you considered it as a gamble gives me the impression that you already have most of the best 6* cosmic champions available. 🤩

I myself got lucky pulling CMM from my 2nd ever 6* basic crystal but recently got my soul crushed when a cavalier crystal hard-stopped right before her. Makes me want to just avoid spinning crystals and just go with popping them everytime.
    Yes there are very few 6*s available from the basic pool that I don't have and would want. I currently have 100 6*s.
  • Options
    Had both Marvel and Surfer unduped already along with a cosmic AG. Just needed to get one of the two to decide where the AG went and got very lucky