**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4 Star Viability for Act V 100% Exploration

TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
Probably asked and answered before, but...being that I don’t have the ideal pool of workhorse 5 and 6 star champs in my roster, is there any value in maxing quality 4 stars at this point? Some notables that I’ve let languish include CG, GR and duped Blade. Please and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    CG can surely help with some stuff for act 5 100%
    If you have proxima on your team and manage to get the evade charge from Starky then the final ultron should be slightly less painful given you don't parry
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Oh yeah, on Aegon I have a duped 4 star and an unawakened 5 star. Torn on what to do with them. I can’t realistically see me maintaining a crazy combo in act V though. Chapter 1 maybe, but I’m mostly done there.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I was in a similar situation way back when I was working through Act 5.

None of my 5* champs were particularly amazing, but I managed to 100% the Act using 4* rank 5s and a 5* rank 2 Nebula. Definitely worth investing in some quality 4*s if your goal is to explore Act 5.