**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Officer Appreciation

Just talking to some buddies this morning and I really think Kabam should do something to appreciate the officers. Being an officer is a lot of work. Recruiting, aq/aw lane coordination, crybabies, etc is daunting and takes a lot of time. I’m not an officer anymore for these reasons. It would be nice to reward those players with a little something extra every so often for the work they do.

Comments

• Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    If your alliance really wants to reward your officers, just reduce their donations a little, although I don’t agree with the idea in the first place
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I think something trivial like a new title or profile pic would do it. It says "we care" without making anyone jealous.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's a choice to be an officer.

"Hey you're doing good work, want to help run the alliance?"

"No."

It's that's easy.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I was an officer in different alliances before and I disagree with such a reward idea.

Some alliances can function well even with one officer as all members are responsive and auto function themselves. Some alliances can’t function well even with 10 officers if free riders and leeching behaviour are not handled well.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I was an officer in different alliances before and I disagree with such a reward idea.

Some alliances can function well even with one officer as all members are responsive and auto function themselves. Some alliances can’t function well even with 10 officers if free riders and leeching behaviour are not handled well.

i agree with that. My alliance has exactly 0 officers and we are functioning perfectly fine. We always 100% every battlegroup in AQ, we usually win in AW(not that I care), and there are no inactive members/leechers.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    This post.... Extreme facepalm.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Kabam mentioned something before about rewarding all members who have been in the same alliance for a long period of time.