Champion Spotlight - Hulkbuster

2»

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 198
    Main question still not answered. Can you still chain heavies in the corner?
  • CUBCUB Posts: 142
    bm3epps said:

I'm so ready for the update to become live so I can finally rank him up...

Do we know when the update is going LIVE?
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 233
    I’m loving the buff so far but if I had to make one complaint it’s just that for a champ pretty reliant on his heavy I wish he was more heavy counter friendly lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,798 ★★★★
    So this guy isn't very fun in Variant 4 any more, taking him down on a Biohazard path using with 1* champions, none of whom has any Energy resistance or Shock immunity... https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/206273/hulkbuster-buff-defender-in-variant-4#latest

Any chance his presence in Variants might be reviewed? And possibly some of his nodes adjusted?
  • ZensolodabombZensolodabomb Posts: 8
    I love the hulkbuster buff!!!!!!
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 359 ★★★
    Is there any chance you could slightly increase his recovery speed after SP2? It's still possible to launch a heavy after this special but the timing is extremely strict and interferes with his intended rotation. Increasing his recovery speed just a bit would fix players from having to be almost frame perfect on launching the follow up heavy.
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 44
    Now than HulkBuster is buffed up, I am don’t get him anymore as 4*champ or higher. Before, I always ALWAYS get a 4*HulkBuster.
    Same thing with Colossus. Before his buff up, I always ALWAYS get him. Now he’s as rare as a purple balloon on the moon.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 117
    Zirkon said:

Now than HulkBuster is buffed up, I am don’t get him anymore as 4*champ or higher. Before, I always ALWAYS get a 4*HulkBuster.
    Same thing with Colossus. Before his buff up, I always ALWAYS get him. Now he’s as rare as a purple balloon on the moon.

I opened a 4* this morning and got Hulkbuster. Compensation came and I got Howard the Duck, Guillotine, and Hulkbuster as options. Got him again but now as a 5*.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 4,228 ★★★★
    Is Hulkbuster no longer affected by Magneto's magnetism?