**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do next?

This is my current 4* and one 5 * roster (i have maxed 3 stars but who cares). I am level 44, free to play, and have finished act 4 but not started act 5. I just opened my first 5* last night and got taskmaster who i hear is only good awakened and with synergies and i don't have either of those. It will take me awhile to get my next 5 * (i only have 80 shards left). I want to focus on building a 5* roster to look towards the future, but I also have some good 4*s. I don't get many t4ccs so i can't r5 anyone right now (or r3 taskmaster when i get him there), but what should my focus be? I love warlock, not great with ghost, and know nothing about taskmaster. Should I save up and focus on 5*s or max a 4*?

Next and bigger question---what should i be using my stamina on? Should i try act 5/uncollected? should i spend forever fully exploring act 4? Event Quests have always been my focus but apart from those. When should i try ROL? Anything i'm forgetting?

Thank you all for your input.