**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

this new event...

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
...seems to be great and a lot of good fun. Personally can’t wait for the poutine and maple syrup lol.

also, thanks for the free 3-star.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    it sounds like moleman expeditions, but without completion/exploration rewards
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

I'll wait to see it in action before I decided if its good or not.

yeah, just seems like my kind of event.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m hoping Canadian difficulty has some serious rewards

lol same
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Damn i can't get to level 60 anytime soon. :(
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Seems very exciting. I’m stoked
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    I really hope there's no cap on the event where you have to be level 60. The requirement was cavalier, so why does that even have to be there, hopefully they just made a mistake with that.
    WarBros23 said:

I really hope there's no cap on the event where you have to be level 60. The requirement was cavalier, so why does that even have to be there, hopefully they just made a mistake with that.

hopefully
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I rushed cavalier for the difficulty. Hope it's worth it
    Same, I'm level 55, and once I heard the announcement I went straight for cavalier and got it, so hopefully we can do the side quest next month.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It makes sense that they would want to restrict access to the highest level of difficulty. Even the monthly EQ has other level-based gates for other difficulties, and they exist elsewhere, as well.
    WarBros23 said:

I think implementing a level cap would be pretty bad by Kabam
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

i assume you are lv 60 now?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    WarBros23 said:

If you are Cavilier you should be lv60.
    I agree with having level caps throughout the game or gates for specific content, but when it comes to side event and EQ, it's never been a matter of reaching a certain level, rather if you could do it with your roster, so I wish it wouldn't be restricted to level 60, but I guess we'll wait and see.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    looks like they edited out the lv 60 from the post
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m hoping Canadian difficulty has some serious rewards

The rewards are listed in the post about it...

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Just hope we can run all difficulties, I gotta get my hands on 4* shards I need so much iso
    the rewards are worse

H3t3r said:

WarBros23 said:

If you are Cavilier you should be lv60.
    I got cav at level 50 and im only level 56 rn
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

the rewards are worse

2% of t5cc. You'll get one from events like that in 50 month, wish is 4 years and 2 months only. If you're lucky enough to pull one class only

Upd: sorry, 3 crystals, so it's only 16.6667 months, almost 1 year 5 months

the rewards are worse

because half of the rewards are now in Canadian Difficulty

looks like they edited out the lv 60 from the post

it’s still there. main source of the argument with GW
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

i assume you are lv 60 now?
    No I'm level 51
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    For those complaining about rewards. Please note that there are no energy requirements and fewer paths than when they ran Mole Man expeditions a slight reductions in rewards is to be expected

For those complaining about rewards. Please note that there are no energy requirements and fewer paths than when they ran Mole Man expeditions a slight reductions in rewards is to be expected

they even said the mole man rewards were accidentally bigger than thy why should be

they even said the mole man rewards were accidentally bigger than thy why should be
    that isn't justification at all though. Moleman quest was in march. This event will be in july. Assuming that these are the rewards that were supposed to be in march. why would it still be fair in july? The game has evolved. The rewards now are mediocre at best