Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Champs freezing again after maintenance

JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
So after 14.0 I had champs freezing up for a second or two after a combo which could result in death or a lot of lost health if you get caught. After I updated to 15.0 this issue went away which was awesome, however after maintenance a few days ago this issue has suddenly come back. Started 5.3 yesterday an this is just a joke because soon as your champ freezes it's fight over an you've lost your champ. This is a joke now annoy having a huge impact on us. We need a fix @Kabam Miike an we need info on what's going on with it, am sick of having to use items for issues that I have no control over

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Not sure why it would go away after 15.0 an then suddenly come back after maintenance.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Totally worth getting "jailed" over this. By far the worst I've ever seen this game perform.