**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Preparing to get ready for Act 6!

I have gotten a few hits and misses but I’m not sure if I have the right champions for the job. Which ones should I keep investing in? I just finished Act 5.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i'd finish act 5 so you can get a 5/65 first
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited June 2020
    You're ready , although I'd recommend ranking up medusa for the robot bosses , you can get cav easy
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    If I had been you,I might have gone for variant stuff first and get some resources from there. You can shred variant 2 with venom and variant 3 with dock oc[and it wont be a bad investment though] and other good tech champs. Just take them to rank 3/4 and complete variant. After you get the resources,work on your champs and then try to explore act 5.Meanwhile you can collect up to 12K units and save it for the offer which will pop up after you become cavalier.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    wait how come there is Aegon on the second screen and on the firs it shows unowned Aegon?
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    good thing that you have Warlock, he will be good for Crossbones. Medusa for sure for Ultron and Sentinel. maybe rank up Hyperion, Aegon, and I would trow Heimdal in there for cheap death to save revives
  • Options
    WhatCouldItBe7WhatCouldItBe7 Posts: 47

wait how come there is Aegon on the second screen and on the firs it shows unowned Aegon?

I put a filter for 5 and 6 stars only, I don’t have a 6 star Ægon.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, Hyperion, Medusa.

Venom can do Variant 2 fairly well, and Doc Ock, Warlock, and a 5/50 four star Sentinel could do Variant 3.
  • Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    I just did 6.1... it wasn't too hard, but yeah you might need a r5 champ. But it can be done with r4 too. Ægon is good for Crossbones, just ramp him up. But I think Warlock can do too. I found Crossbones actually easier than Sentinel. The others were quite easy. I recommend ranking up Spidergwen, she is really good. Medusa is good for Ultron. Venom is great choice too. Stealth-Spidey does a really big damage. Hyperion is useful too :)
    My team was: r5 CMM, r5 Spidergwen, r4 Void, r4 Colossus and r1 6* Hela. I almost managed to solo Crossbones with Colossus. Only took one revive... Sentinel was harder for me, even with CMM. I would rank up a cosmic champ for Ultron and Sentinel. Medusa is great choice.