**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG/Classic Captain America R5 Sig 200

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

This is my very first Sig 200 champ in MCOC and I couldn't be happier with who it is. I've enjoyed the champ si ce day one of having him as a 2 star. I've been playing November of 2016 which was a few months before 12.0 and sadly he was one of the champs who took a big hit and since then most players don't give him a second thought.

I was never one of those players. All he has is block and that's the main thing I enjoy about him in game. Captain America personally is one of my favorite characters in comics also and Cap 2 Winter Solider is still my favourite MUC movie above all the others.

Players may look at me and go "why waste real on him?". Well as the goes "If it's not fun, why bother?". I stopped playing MCOC mid 2018 and started back in mid 2019 and when I came back I told myself I will never play this game if it's not fun because how many champs have we all ranked for defense or prestige or things like that we don't like? Happens to often. I'm good on that mindset. I've already beaten Act 6 (completion) and 2/4 Varients are 100% while V3 is about 85% (waiting for the Hulkbuster to 100% cuz he looks fun). I don't NEED the best if the best champs to do things in game anyway. I'm 100% FTP since 2016 and I've found my way easy enough.

Anyway, off the tangent. When players ask "who should I rank" I always say "well do you enjoy playing the most out of the ones you listed" and I always get alittle apprehension from other players who all say "well this champ is beyond god tier so rank them" or "well this champ beats this content easy" and while those are 100% valid reasons but the Fun aspect often gets lost in the conversation which is sad as this is a game we play for fun to escape from reality. If we only play one way then wells get burned out and not have fun.

Lastly, I'm posting this because of the 2 champs buffed a month that Kabam announced so he'll be on the list eventually cuz I'm not stupid, I know he'son the bottom of champs. I'm begging Kabam to NOT change his current skills but rather add to them. Cap has the best block in game and the easiest so please don't remove of change it, just add to it if possible.

P.S. here's a video I posted last week on Cap vs the last 10% of The Champion kn 6.2 pre nerf. You can't tell me that doesnt look crazy easy.

https://youtu.be/QOaO7563iD4

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    If they buff him there starting from scratch
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

If they buff him there starting from scratch

That's my fear, I really hope they don't. Not ALL of there buffs were full re-works tho. If they add utility and alittle damage to him that'd be good. Maybe a mechanic that allows him to block unblockable or heavy attacks or something simple like allowing his fatigue debuffs to stack and for easy stack he gains like 15% attack and they have a taunt of 15% for each applied.

It doesn't have to be a ground up (which it very well might be). On the flip side, maybe I'll absolutely love the re-work/buff and really enjoy the new version. idk, we'll have to see.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    He was the champ that got me through Act 4.

Wished I was as loyal to him and he was to me.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they buff him and give him some damage output. Awesome rankup, but I wouldn't do it.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Saiyan said:

P.S. here's a video I posted last week on Cap vs the last 10% of The Champion kn 6.2 pre nerf. You can't tell me that doesnt look crazy easy.

It does look crazy easy. Hats off to you sir.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Hopefully they buff him and give him some damage output. Awesome rankup, but I wouldn't do it.

That's the main thing I'm hoping for. Extra damage
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Respect 69+
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    He is decent just a forgotten hero. Ultimate team for him

Long shot 110% less power gain while fatigued
    Punisher 2099 15% attack while fatigued
    Vision ark 15% less sp usage
    Void 15% attack raise

Maybe replace vision for iwim for 15% longer stuns and fatigue.

I recently got him as a 6 and was looking at best ways to use him as he was my first 4 and my first duped champ. Except that free 2* punisher they gave when introducing dupes.