**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It was worth the heart attack I had afterwards

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

2000 units gone. But it was worth it. Today is a good day.

Comments

• Options
    Way to go man! I know exactly that feeling haha
  • Options
    I won't lie, I hate your cav pulls. I got all 3 stars and the first one was groot...i should stopped after that
  • Options

I won't lie, I hate your cav pulls. I got all 3 stars and the first one was groot...i should stopped after that

I was fully expecting all three stars. I thought that Mysterio was just a bonus.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    This is the first time i have seen someone get worth the trouble rewards after completing 6.2

Any pull after 6.1, mostly was horrifying.
    That was enough to stop me from trying anything after 6.1
    Nice. Job well done. And good satisfaction pulls.
  • Options
    WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    I had completed 626 on 3rd attempt, first one with capiw. He’s game changer for this fight. Also very proud to complete before act 6 nerf.
    But got htd as a reward 😂💀
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I have question, so i have completed 6.1 and should i wait for nerf to do the rest? If i wait am i missing out on something or am i winning if i do it when it's nerfed? To be honest i dont want to spend ton of unites on the bosses
  • Options

I have question, so i have completed 6.1 and should i wait for nerf to do the rest? If i wait am i missing out on something or am i winning if i do it when it's nerfed? To be honest i dont want to spend ton of unites on the bosses

I'll be honest, I was being super selfish and wanted to do Chapter 2 because I knew I would get better compensation (hoping for chapter/exploration tiered compensation). Since nobody knows what you'll miss out on, it's really just your own preference. For all I know, I could've just done a really difficult boss fight for a couple revives worth of compensation.

Regarding the units issue, I completely agree on that. Spending units, especially as a F2P, really sucks. But you probably are going to spend units or revives on most of the quests, particularly 6.2.2, 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 (if you don't have the certain counters and/or good skill). Again, it's a matter of personal preference to complete it before or after it gets nerfed.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    YES BRO! SLAY THAT VOLUME BAR!
  • Options
    RU11011 said:

I'll be honest, I was being super selfish and wanted to do Chapter 2 because I knew I would get better compensation (hoping for chapter/exploration tiered compensation). Since nobody knows what you'll miss out on, it's really just your own preference. For all I know, I could've just done a really difficult boss fight for a couple revives worth of compensation.

Regarding the units issue, I completely agree on that. Spending units, especially as a F2P, really sucks. But you probably are going to spend units or revives on most of the quests, particularly 6.2.2, 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 (if you don't have the certain counters and/or good skill). Again, it's a matter of personal preference to complete it before or after it gets nerfed.
    Thats exactly why I did it too 😂
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    RU11011 said:

2000 units gone. But it was worth it. Today is a good day.

Congratulations man! This fight tooks me 3000 units to conclude. Waiting the nerf to return and explore
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Congrats man - Cost me roughly 1800 units. the problem is being unable to practice before you reach him
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Nice but why rush into it for 2000 when theyre nerfing him? The compensation will just be revives/pots
  • Options
    GagoH said:

Nice but why rush into it for 2000 when theyre nerfing him? The compensation will just be revives/pots

I did it because I am extremely stubborn. While the compensation may be revives/pots, the chances of it being different are high, as Kabam are looking to nerf particular parts of Act 6, with most likely better compensation offered in tiers (people who have only completed 6.1 should realistically not be getting the same as those who've 100% explored Act 6). That, and the fact that I wanted the satisfaction of knowing I beat the Champion before he was nerfed.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Dang.. I wanna be mad at you, but everyone deserves something nice after that effort. Good job man, and congrats!
  • Options
    SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    I beat him today with Dr Doom took about 10 revives which isn’t too bad considering I learnt the dex part on the fly. Dr Dooms block proficiency made than super easy.
    Great rewards too