**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Max 4*s or Rank up 5*s? And next step

This is my current 4* and one 5 * roster (i have maxed 3 stars but who cares). I am level 44, free to play, and have finished act 4 but not started act 5. I just opened my first 5* and got taskmaster who i hear is only good awakened and with synergies and i don't have either of those (i also see that his ability glitch and don't work sometimes?). It will take me awhile to get my next 5 * (i only have like 300 shards left). I want to focus on building a 5* roster to look towards the future, but I also have some good 4*s. I don't get many t4ccs so i can't r5 anyone right now (or r3 taskmaster when i get him there), but what should my focus be? I love warlock, not great with ghost, and know nothing about taskmaster. Should I save up and focus on 5*s or max a 4*?

Next and bigger question---what should i be using my stamina on? I am currently fully exploring Act 1 for the updated rewards but that will not take long and idk what to do after. Should i try act 5/uncollected (for the rewards) even though my roster isn't great? should i spend forever fully exploring act 4 to have a better roster for act 5? Event Quests have always been my focus but apart from those. When should i try ROL? Anything i'm forgetting?

Thank you all for your input. I posted something similar before but have updated things since then and wanted to post a new one, sorry if you see a duplicate.

Comments

• CookNCCookNC Posts: 5
    I’m literally in the same position. I think the way the game is set up with the story quests almost forces this. Considering it’s 135,000 in gold just to upgrade from 1 to 205 store, I started building my fourth store and they are killers. I haven’t liked 1 5 star yet lol. And I have tigra lol.

Sunspot duplicated, and Hela are my best and both are 4s and neither are maxed. They k
  • CookNCCookNC Posts: 5
    Sorry autocorrect/ 5 star and four star not “store”
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Develop your 4* roster for now. Your primary focus should be to get uc. Dip your toes into act 5 and get the feel for it. If you are finding it too tough explore act 4 and develop your roster. Max out sparky and try to awaken aegon and rank him up. Also do master eq 100 percent and all side events. And most importantly, have a viable mastery setup.
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    CookNC said:

I’m literally in the same position. I think the way the game is set up with the story quests almost forces this. Considering it’s 135,000 in gold just to upgrade from 1 to 205 store, I started building my fourth store and they are killers. I haven’t liked 1 5 star yet lol. And I have tigra lol.

Sunspot duplicated, and Hela are my best and both are 4s and neither are maxed. They k

Thanks for the advice, glad to see someone else in the same boat haha. I would have LOVED a 5* tigra she looks so cool, but i bet that sunspot is a beast.
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88

Develop your 4* roster for now. Your primary focus should be to get uc. Dip your toes into act 5 and get the feel for it. If you are finding it too tough explore act 4 and develop your roster. Max out sparky and try to awaken aegon and rank him up. Also do master eq 100 percent and all side events. And most importantly, have a viable mastery setup.

Thanks for your advice! I really want to awaken aegon and bring him up, and i think you are right on focusing on 4*s since i'm nowhere near getting t2a anyways. If I can bring awakened aegon or warlock to r5 that will help a ton with act 5.