**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion Buff - Roadmap (wishlist)

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Magneto already won.

Here are some champs i wish they get a spot on rework and buffs roadmap list.

(Making this keeping in mind that some champs can be tricky with higher pools and attack value defenders)but they lack major use as an attacker.
& Also keeping some champs out cz some recent new senergy has made some old not popular champions very very useful. (Ex. Abom & Bolt)
Now the list -

Juggernaut
Cyclopse
Miles morales
Sentry (immunities poision, shock, coldsnap, incenerate & he becomes void after sp3)
Phoenix Jean grey
Groot
Gambit
Netflix Daredavil
Rhino
Karnak
Black panter civil war
Moon knight
Vulture
War machine
Green goblin
Falcon
Iron fist
Joe fixit
Jane foster
Diablo
Agent Venom
Electra
Iron patriot
Superior iron man
Venompool

-Ebony maw (highly unlikely)
-Red OG Deadpool (new animation new basic fighting style with sword and guns)
-Symbiot spiderman (utilities and new aggressive animation cz symbiosis)

Cheers. This is a personal opinion.
I just really believe that if every champ can atleast useful in 6.1.1 or 5.4.6 run. That would be wonderful. If those two quest are baseline.
The idea of a new player pulling a 1st 5 star or a well invested player's 1st 6 star Or even pulling the same champion as their 1st and 2nd 5 or 6 star.

New Players won't loose interest
Roster will be versatile
AW diversity option increase
No useless bad pull angry post on forum
Keeping a good image for the game.
Finding similarity with original comic Meterials.
No monotonous same rank ups resulting burn out.

Just gave my personal opinion on some areas. Nothing more. Atleast i wish these champs get a spot on bufflist.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Didn't they say they would do two a month? That means most of your list could be buffed by this time 2021.

I think you can take Phoenix off the list. She doesn't deserve to be lumped with the rest. From your list I'd personally love to see Moon Knight buffed, because I find him fun to play.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i want a civil warrior buff.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Cyclops Blue Team.. since I pulled him as my last 6*😢
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    You forgot one of the top requests. DPX.

There definitely needs to be a focus on those that are available as 6*s first.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I hope that the list order represents the order that you think they should be released. Juggernaut belongs at the top. Badass and powerful character in the comics, but possibly the weakest in the game. I also hope that Magneto being mentioned by Kabam means that he will be next, with no unnecessary delay. It would make sense to release Magneto and Juggernaut together. Man, that would be a happy day.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Great input everyone. Cheers.
    I was recently reading a short article about superhero siblings. I had no idea
    Prof X and Juggernaut are siblings. I mean step brothers.
    And Magik & Colossus are siblings too. Sharing same surname.
    Brilliant.
    edited June 2020
    Mysterio said:

I would agree if you included Electro. Otherwise great list.

@Mysterio I would have. But u see he is very very dengourous in strike back node war defence.
    And if u seriously have a sig 200 5/65 electro. ( M sure no one has)
    His sp1 and sp2 cause massive damage and garantee stun. Spacially sp2.
    edited June 2020

Didn't they say they would do two a month? That means most of your list could be buffed by this time 2021.

I think you can take Phoenix off the list. She doesn't deserve to be lumped with the rest. From your list I'd personally love to see Moon Knight buffed, because I find him fun to play.

@Colinwhitworth69 bud actually jean grey has some damage output. But it's very very very not A.I friendly play style.
    A character like her. I mean she is omega level mutant. Extremely powerful.
    I would absolutely love if they buff her style not play rotation and damage style.

& Yeah. Two every month. Finger cross. If this happens.

I absolutely wanted to add this man.
    In buff list.
    I know many can get angry since he is not on basic pull.
    And a trophy champ. But hear me out on this one. How many people put soo much effort in gifting event. I am a free to play. I still managed to reach every milestones last year. Constantly grinding arena.
    And gifting my alliance mates level 3 alliance revives. And they gave me GGC
    It was a loss deal for me. Since those revives are more costly than 300 unit GGC.
    I fortunately pulled him.
    But if a champion which is rare & such a character i mean he is Thanos.
    I mean if u get hands on something so rare
    It has to have some use.
    I absolutely loved the fact that weapon X and our favourite wolverine is soo useful. People who got him happy for them.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Pretty much every champion up to low demigod, and even some high demigod, should be looked at. That's a lot of champions. Not every champion would need that much change, but it is still a staggering task. A task Kabam knew for over two years, but only recently fully committed themselves to.

I'm pessimistic though. They said they would review the new champions. Instead, we got some half-baked adjustements and radio silence. With Terrax, Mole Man and Nova, the list of noodles just grow.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’d add king Groot to the list as well
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Sad. No one is talking about how bad psylocke is.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Juggernaut, Juggernaut and please juggernaut. Please, I just want Juggernaut to be good.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Imran said:

Psylocke is not bad, she just needs a slight revamp. like, they should just get rid of that "gain 25% less power when striking an opponent" bullcrap and give her passive degen/energy damage when landing a crit or something like that
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Cyclops needs to be good. Especially the blue one. Red cyclops is already effective enough. #JusticeFor90sCyclops
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Imo ebony is worth then diablo, who can benefit of suicides at least
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

how to fix Diablo:
    He gains back all used potions by using an sp3

not just that. He also needs a costume redesign. Currently, he looks like a crazy party clown/villain from a really bad movie
    He's always looked like that lol

you should've made that a spoiler. It's not suitable for viewing by children. That thing is scary AF
    so are you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

because she’s good. Right, @MegaSkater67?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Imran said:

She is absolutely fine as she is and one of the best power controllers in the game. I sincerely hope they don’t make any changes to her at all.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Captain America WW2 and Cap Classic, both awful, the 6* WW2 one hits softer than a 4* Nick Fury
    All the Ironmen reskins
    Both Cyclops
    The Guardians of the Galaxy
    Both Daredevils
    Iron Fist
    Jane Foster
    Beast
    Thor Rag
    Karnak
    Abomination
    Rhino
    Juggs