**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void X Cold Turkey

Hi,
Just wanted to share my experience fighting Void in Alliance War. I can't think of anyone who is immune to Slow, Petrify and Weakness.. maybe Emma Frost is one option? Anyway with Cold Turkey, you take direct damage when you purify a debuff. Every 10 hits in the combo, you purify one of Void's intimidating debuffs on you, so then you take direct damage from Cold Turkey. So if there's a Void on Hazard Shift and Cold Turkey, you need someone who is immune to Slow, Petrify, Weakness, Poison and Incinerate.. (or does shrugging off, e.g. King Groot, count as purification?) The only counter I can think of would be Emma Frost. This node combo is ridiculous, especially if Void is placed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it’s completely ridiculous, also I don’t even think Emma is immune to all the debuffs void has, the only realistic option is cmm and bursting him down while indestructible
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s a fight where you kinda gonna have to take damage.
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Personally never taken it, but a counter I could think is Ghost + Hood synergy, timing would have to be perfect but theoretically bonus dmg? Also this is only until they add stubborn not sure the impact that will have....
  • Options
    Arth_bajpaiArth_bajpai Posts: 28

Personally never taken it, but a counter I could think is Ghost + Hood synergy, timing would have to be perfect but theoretically bonus dmg? Also this is only until they add stubborn not sure the impact that will have....

Lol do u realise that ghost only purifies DOT..
    VOID debuffs are not DOT and ghost only avoid damage while phasing with hood. You can't do both hitting 10 times to purify + phase. 😒
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Except they are fixing it to clarify that removing the debuffs with the 10th hit isn't a purify
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101

Lol do u realise that ghost only purifies DOT..
    VOID debuffs are not DOT and ghost only avoid damage while phasing with hood. You can't do both hitting 10 times to purify + phase. 😒
    You do realize that by phasing you are able to take no damage, so you don't necessarily have to purify Voids debuffs lol. Plus one hit combos could work.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

Except they are fixing it to clarify that removing the debuffs with the 10th hit isn't a purify

But clarifying that Red Hulk isn’t an option since he‘ll consistently suffer from cold turkey. Good thing I didn’t rank him up for that.