**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Oreo problem [Fix in for Next Update]

SorryNShiiteSorryNShiite Posts: 24
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
14 hours, 22 minutes and 43 seconds--thats how long its been since I could log in on my phone last because I updated to android 8.0. That's how long its been since I was able to join aq (which is costing my entire alliance points and possible ranking since were doing 5x5 this week).

What's going with this android 8.0 issue? I upgraded last night right after joining aq and aw and now I can't do anything. I'm gonna miss this because you guys wasn't prepared for a new android version to drop that was being talked about for months now? I'm betting if it was a new apple version it'd of been fixed by now. Look, the "select few" as you put it, that are experiencing this "little problem" are not able to contribute or try the new aw maps. This is costing you money. We all know how much you like that money...
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    My game is working fine with oreo
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Oreos..snack of choice when grinding late in the nights.
  • Options
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    My game is working fine with oreo

You're lucky then. Mine isn't working at all. It's been almost 24 hours now and I've done missed an aq and I'm missing out on aw. Lost a day of 2 energy act 4 grinding, an entire arena grind (which is a good 2m points), what else do I have to lose? Where's the fix at kabam? Honestly you had iOS 11 problem sorted within a couple hours back in July.
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    When I saw this, I thought you ran out of oreos, I swear lmao. This post also made me hungry.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yep I thought this was about a biscuit too.

Bigger question is...

Jaffa Cake? Cake or a Biscuit?
  • Options
    When I saw this, I thought you ran out of oreos, I swear lmao. This post also made me hungry.

I never run outta Oreos. Fat kid has his stash.
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    @Kabam Miike Please update if the game doesnor does not work with Android 8.0.
    If yes; was it tested on Pixel XL?
    If not; what is the eta. Please give rough date and not just version #.

Android 8.0 was officially pushed out by Google and Verizon. This isn't a beta OS anymore.
    I don't want to be stuck not being able to play after updating my phone.
    Im not sure how kabam prioritizes work. Putting this on scale, I would say this would be the only app with 50 million downloads that is not compatible. Throw in revenue generating apps and Kabam might be the biggest app not compatible (if that's the case)
  • Options
    I wish I would have seen this topic before I upgraded. MCOC is the only game and app on my phone to not work since the update. I am using a Nexus phone fully patched. I will miss my cards that I purchased because of this and that not fair. I shouldn't have to roll back the update or switch devices when the update has been out for a while. rm583tt3jd5s.png
  • Options
    I use nexus 6p also, and it's true, it's not fair that were losing out on things. Especially cards that we purchase with money. Why don't Android users get the same attention as iOS users? When they had performance issues with iOS 11 beta, kabam fixed it quick, within hours, but Android users can't even update our devices without fear of not being allowed to play now.
  • Options
    Now I have to use my tablet that isn't updated to play my game. This is both a inconvenience and unfair to Android users. We should be compensated for our time and money lost during this time.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★

I never run outta Oreos. Fat kid has his stash.

Lucky, my wife hides the oreos and doesn't share.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Yep I thought this was about a biscuit too.

Bigger question is...

Jaffa Cake? Cake or a Biscuit?

McVities defended its classification of Jaffa Cakes as cakes at a VAT tribunal in 1991, against the ruling that Jaffa Cakes were biscuits due to their size and shape, and the fact that they were often eaten in place of biscuits

Obvs really!! lol
  • Options
    RainDashRainDash Posts: 11
    Same issue here with Nexus 6p. Contacted kabam to have an ETA, but just a generic answer.
  • Options
    Any updates on this I'm not able to log in due to the Oreo problem also
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    since you're running map5, 9 people can do it easy, so not much of an impact there. Can you flash back to 7.1.1 ? Wait a month for Kascam to optimize for 8.0
  • Options
    I can login with my old devise, but can't do major events since it's sloppy. Besides that there are lots of people how doesn't have a second device and missing daily rewards/crystals from cards they bought and items are expiring.
  • Options
    Looked into downgrading to a older version but it may not be as simple as that since google has introduce a lock on downgrading as a security measure.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. The team is working on a fix for this at the moment, and it is a high priority for us. Hopefully we will have a fix ready before too long. Thank you for bearing with us.
  • Options
    Is there any timeline when maybe a fix will be available
  • Options
    8.0 OTA update just came to my 6p. Now this game doesn't work. When will 15.1 be released? This involuntary sabbatical may be just what I needed to finally quit playing this game.
  • Options
    Same here.. any update on this issue?
  • Options
    Any update. Closing out day 6 with no way to log in to game. Missing out on alot of AQ and AW
  • Options
    It's been 2 weeks already. Question is - how long is "not too long" for Kabam?
  • Options
    ssuljicssuljic Posts: 2
    any news?
  • Options
    jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    HELLO?
  • Options
    Any updates?!?!?!
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Perhaps they ran out of Oreos in the Kabam break room and the employees have gone on strike....
  • Options
    I guess this issue isn't a big concern to them we can't even get a update or anything!!!!!!, We're losing out on monthly calendar arena and AQ, I've been a player for 2 yrs but bout to the point of uninstalling
  • Options
    Where's the update have been missing tons of aq and aw and daily rewards and more. Please fix ASAP.