**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor discussion

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
Is he still worth the time and the resources? And do you guys have any tips or tricks to get his maximum potential damage?

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Is he still worth the time and the resources? And do you guys have any tips or tricks to get his maximum potential damage?

He is only worth it in my opinion if he is max Sig. more of a utility champ now after the nerf.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    For sure still worth the time and resources at sig 200 he is such a monster reflecting all damage back, Save a sp3 til you have 28/29 outrage fire off the sp3 to get passive fury then imperious rex will trigger and you can use another sp3 gaining a 2nd passive fury then spam special 2
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    He was so talked about prior to his nerf, you would see his name mentioned universally, now he hardly gets that hype. I wouldn’t touch him unless he had max sig, even then OR covers some of his utility already and is phenomenally better.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Lmao said:

I used him for variant 2, because i don't have alot of XL champs. He reflected all the glancing damage back.

Also i would use him to fight electro. All that shock damage gets reflected back.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Man I guess the nerf hit him pretty hard. I don’t think he’s going to rank 5 then. Thanks guys. Hopefully magneto is good after the buff cuz I’m waiting on him.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Man I guess the nerf hit him pretty hard. I don’t think he’s going to rank 5 then. Thanks guys

Yeah most people will tell you its not a “nerf” and say it didnt change his sig/damage, but now his rampup feels much longer. They made it longer and tampered his regen for no reason.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    GagoH said:

Lmao said:

Man I guess the nerf hit him pretty hard. I don’t think he’s going to rank 5 then. Thanks guys

Yeah most people will tell you its not a “nerf” and say it didnt change his sig/damage, but now his rampup feels much longer. They made it longer and tampered his regen for no reason.
    Sucks but what can we do?
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Lmao said:

It was a nerf but it really didn't change him much. He's still good for what he's meant for and his rampup can be similar to his old self if you throw in some sp1s in the rotation. What they really did was waste our time with the whole rebalancing thing. The only good to come out of it was probably cull's "nerf" which actually made him more easy to play.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Savage said:

It was a nerf but it really didn't change him much. He's still good for what he's meant for and his rampup can be similar to his old self if you throw in some sp1s in the rotation. What they really did was waste our time with the whole rebalancing thing. The only good to come out of it was probably cull's "nerf" which actually made him more easy to play.

I agree, I did a comparison between pre and post nerf against winter soldier.

Pre nerf was 115 hits and post was 143. I would give or take 20 hits, because no 2 match is ever the same, so there isn't much difference between pre and post nerf