**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap w2

4fun4fun Posts: 58
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Is cap w2 4* any good or bad

Cap w2 41 votes

Good
82%
Etaki_LirakoiVdh2008LocoMotivesSnizzbarSirnoobSkidz9Eb0ny-O-M4wSkyRattlersRaganatorFireballs5_solidsnakeAmonthirWrongSuperman69sha2356__sbb75The_flash007CCoolCollinMasterTroller42thanks4playing 34 votes
Bad
2%
PeterStreit 1 vote
Nothing special
14%
ShrimkinsSpity68NitrocurseVision_41TeddersSpiritOfVengeance 6 votes

Comments

• 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Plz comment on why he is good just got him
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Nothing special
    Depends on your fighting style. If you block a lot then he's an amazing champ, but that's literally the only good thing about him. Everything else is mediocre.

I personally don't like to block. I instead rely on parry, intercept, and baiting specials so his blocking ability is useless for me.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Good
    Duped you can't go wrong with taking him to minimum 4/40 if not 5/50

Takes minimal damage when blocking, great counter to MD mystics by not relying on buffs, very strong bleed on sp2 that is insane with deep wounds
    Wow thanks for the info
    Like I don't have any star lord or Deadpool I'm like I'll take the stairs with cap :smile:
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Good
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Depends on your fighting style. If you block a lot then he's an amazing champ, but that's literally the only good thing about him. Everything else is mediocre.

I personally don't like to block. I instead rely on parry, intercept, and baiting specials so his blocking ability is useless for me.

Isn't parry a direct result of blocking?
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Good
    I love my Cap WW2. His sig makes him viable even after the great 12.0 nerf. He's not glamorous but play patiently and he can take just about anybody down. He's also great in war especially against buffed nodes and opponents with MD (because he doesn't get any buffs the only way to feed their power gain is with Dexterity).
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    He can be slow to win fights but is the most reliable champ available. Cam take down anyone... i have done WS in ROL usimg him as his block is so good. He is the best champ for AQ against dorm. His damage isnt terrible if you have 1 or 2 crit synergies in your team also... I normally pair him With CB..