**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you are keeping the Gates in Act 6.2 - Class Specific vs Star&Class Specific

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
If you are keeping the gate in Act 6.2, could you please just make it class specific. It's costing me too many resources to rank up champs when i have a better 6* on the bench, and it's ONLY limited to ONE quest. So essentially, I'm using this champ that I pumped a bunch of resources in to use for only one path in one quest.

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    I agree. I never understood why you are forced to bring a 5* cosmic when you have a better 6* cosmic available. The gates are annoying, but I understand why they were put there. It really makes no sense why the 6*'s don't also qualify for the class specific 5* gates though.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    And don't get me wrong, I really like the changes they are making to act 6. I think it'll be much easier. So maybe a rank 3 cosmic champ will be able to rinse through energize degen nebula, or the darkhawk with raptor upgrades that we've seen a 100 times in the game so far. still, since 6*s became more available, I hate having to invest in a 5* champ when I have a better 6*. I want to use the champs I invested in, not bench them.
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Agree, allow 6*s in gates or better yet remove all gates completely