**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question About Help Button

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
Hi @""Kabam Miike" can you plz tell us if the Help All Button does also include Asking for Help or not .. if not i really whish the team include the option before releàsing it .. thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Do you not just tap 3x when you return to the team picker screen? I never saw that as an issue.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    probably but tapping 3x +150 champion per single arena per single pass takes crazy amount of time and it slow us down we need Auto Help ask or the champs we use must be sent below our roster not above so it forces you to ask for help .
    i whish they just remove it from arena once'm for all
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    I’m just wish ther wil go to the buttem after u done them in arena so u can aks after that wil also let u grind a bit faster
  • Options
    Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Please just get rid of the request for help option and make the champions automatically request help, there is no scenario where someone wouldn't want it done. Sometimes all your requests reset and you have to do it all over again and its so annoying.