**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold and ISO...

Before you hit that disagree button, I'm actually here to complain to those who complain about Gold/ISO. There are 3 sections:
Gold
ISO
Catalysts
As one quantity is increased, the other quantities also need to be increased to remain on the same level.
I have a solution for all those mugs complaining about Gold and ISO.
Increase the ISO that you get from dupes by quite a lot. Sell ISO, get Gold.
Catalysts remain the same.
Done.

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    the more pressing issue at least for me is the expiration on things. some items expire while others don't. i don't want to be forced into selling or having to use catalysts, iso etc. i mean it's not like there's server storage for this stuff. the server isn't actually holding millions in gold lol so why expire some of this stuff?? who knows.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

the more pressing issue at least for me is the expiration on things. some items expire while others don't. i don't want to be forced into selling or having to use catalysts, iso etc. i mean it's not like there's server storage for this stuff. the server isn't actually holding millions in gold lol so why expire some of this stuff?? who knows.

In the past, these things didn’t have expiration and people boarded them like crazy. I guess it’s more of a bottom line thing for Kabam. At one point I was sitting at close to 300 L1 revives.

Tbh I don’t blame them for introducing a limit cap as they need to make a living from the game as well. If everyone doesn’t spend, or if the game doesn’t make enough, it’ll be tricky to keep it going.

As much as it pains me to admit it, it’s a necessary cost to keep the game running. IMO, the sacrifice made is just time to farm new items to replace the expiring ones. It’s much better than having the game be given up on due to investor pressure.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    for sure i get it. seems like a better balance can be made though . perhaps extend the timer who knows ... just one of those things i've always found annoying at times.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Before you hit that disagree button, I'm actually here to complain to those who complain about Gold/ISO. There are 3 sections:
    Gold
    ISO
    Catalysts
    As one quantity is increased, the other quantities also need to be increased to remain on the same level.
    Done.

ya I think especially when u dupe a 6* u shouldn't get the same amount if u were to dupe a 5*
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★

Gold
    ISO
    Catalysts
    Done.

ya I think especially when u dupe a 6* u shouldn't get the same amount if u were to dupe a 5*
    And when you dupe a 6 star you sure as hell shouldn't get the same as a 4 star
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Watch BG rankup of iAbom and you will understand that iso8 shortage is a huge issue. If a hoarder like BG can struggle that much, how an average can manage this.

Iso8 is a big issue once you start ranking up 6 stars

You need to see his previous level up video to see why he struggled to level up Ibom this week. He also did not need to level up that Ibom that quick because he had a 5/65 5 star ibom. That is the whole point. You will also notice he does not buy the dual class 4 star crystal. He just opens the regular ones and if he gets some other class, he is forced to rank up that class to avoid wasting ISO.