**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nodes like "Buffed Up" are weak game design

Sure, it's something you can throw at someone to see if they have one of the 5% of champs that can overcome it, but as an idea for a "challenge," I consider it weak and unimaginative.

Comments

• Options
    BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    Yep, thats the one to use
  • Options
    rmilana41rmilana41 Posts: 34
    Hype was great for that one. Just parry heavy and with his power gain you'll have it done in no time
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I mean it is cavalier difficulty so you should expect very minor roster tests in it
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Havok prowess ability is actually passive @Ebony_Naw, but those other options would work just fine.
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    My gamora was MVP for this path
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I used coll (3 buffs from beginning on and cull (at least 10 buffs after sp1)
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Cmm, first fights a bit of a pain but smooth sailing after that
  • Options
    Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    I feel like you should get some kind of reward for fulfilling the requirements of the node. Like you need 3 buffs to deal damage and your buffs are 50% more potent.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    Air98 said:

I feel like you should get some kind of reward for fulfilling the requirements of the node. Like you need 3 buffs to deal damage and your buffs are 50% more potent.

Rich Get Richer already rewards the attacker for having more buffs. Adding more is just making it easier which isn’t required given its not difficult to begin with.

On that path, the only time I can see the attacker not benefitting from Rich Get Richer is against War Machine when he activates Empty The Clip but even that’s no guarantee as I used colossus and he still had more buffs.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    The combination of Buffed Up and Rich Get Richer was actually a really fun design. Easily the the most fun path.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Venom
    Hyperion
    Silver Surfer
    Angela
    Hiemdall
    Hela
    CMM
    Cull
    Proxima
    Anihullus
    OML
    Collosus

Just to name a few
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    This node is not bs. The majority of cosmic champs can deal with it, as well as using some synergies to gain buffs such as heimdall and Angela. Dexterity also counts as a buff so you can deal damage on the first hit if you don’t have a lot of buffs. But champs like CMM, hype, venom, medusa, etc are all very effective
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,076 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Nodes like buffed up are bad when there are actually just a small handful of champs that can fulfill the requirement. Caustic Temper is bad node design. Buffed up is good node design.

TLDR imo nodes limiting available options are bad design

I'd say it's up to what one consider a good design.
    For me nodes that only limit champs you want to use are just bad, be it caustic temper, buffed up or bleed. Those nodes are not interesting or inspiring.
    As for good node design, I belive that's nodes that push you to altering your play style. That are nodes like life cycle, close encounters, tunnel vision, even no retreat. Those nodes are more interesting. We already have enemy champs as a factor to choose an attacker. For longer lanes you have to take 5 champs who will deal with many enemies.