**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* emma frost good?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

This was my first ever featured 5* crystal. Is she great? I'm looking for someone to fight 5.4 mephisto alongside iceman. Can her immunities help out? Currently at r2

Comments

• CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    She's pretty nice, almost immune to everything and also helps out with evading characters.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Carossy said:

She's pretty nice, almost immune to everything and also helps out with evading characters.

Should I r3 her? Don't really have the stuff for it but if she Can help with mephisto 5.4 at r3?
    Would appreciate some help guys. Kinda clueless here 🙃

Would appreciate some help guys. Kinda clueless here 🙃

Yah she can help a lot but you need to figure it out how to keep her diamond form as it's source of her immunity but for chunky damage I think you need to be in telepathic form to deal extra damage. If you have blade then mephisto is good as dead
    Also ger sp2 deal more damage . Try to spam that and when you have less power then enemy than you can maintain diamond form and no damage from incinerate.
    Thanks
    I have blade but 4/40 and I kinda don't like him w/o his synergies.. And for synergies I don't wanna waste spots
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Great pull for running Colossus.
    mbrace said:

Great pull for running Colossus.

Don't have one lol
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    She is not good but she is a goddess. 😘
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Rodo,

Emma Frost is a good pull (I also pulled her from the same featured crystal)

As ZombieZed said, use her SP2 especially when you have built up some prowess buffs.

As she is a late pull in my roster (I have got 12 R5 5* already so focus is now moving to 6*) I'll leave her at R3 myself but if I was still building up my five star roster she'd be min R4 if not a candidate to go to R5
    Bulmkt said:

Rodo,

Emma Frost is a good pull (I also pulled her from the same featured crystal)

As ZombieZed said, use her SP2 especially when you have built up some prowess buffs.

As she is a late pull in my roster (I have got 12 R5 5* already so focus is now moving to 6*) I'll leave her at R3 myself but if I was still building up my five star roster she'd be min R4 if not a candidate to go to R5

That's great to know, thank you!

She is not good but she is a goddess. 😘

Oh so even better eh :D
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    She is a good champ just she has some trick to use her special when she get her max powress Just throw the sp2 at opponent that time it deals awsome damage and she has shield too which she can imune to any kind of debuff shock bleed incinrate etc even she get less damage from oponent too almost deserve a beyond god tire Just r4 her
    Mercury79 said:

She is a good champ just she has some trick to use her special when she get her max powress Just throw the sp2 at opponent that time it deals awsome damage and she has shield too which she can imune to any kind of debuff shock bleed incinrate etc even she get less damage from oponent too almost deserve a beyond god tire Just r4 her

I'm a bit stuck actually, material wise yes, but also I have an unawakened archangel sitting at r2 for almost 2 years now, I'll be getting an AG crystal soon from 5.4 exploration.. If its mutant, should I r4 AA ir emma? I've loved my maxed 4 star so soft corners considered

@Mercury79
  • legend_slayer15legend_slayer15 Posts: 89
    yo
    shes alright
    dont air me you paigon
    so about that that was my mate i left the room for a seconed
    do u know what ur a **** u **** spastic i can like which ever **** person i want and im not new **** off
    Whatever this is.

Mercury79 said:

I'm a bit stuck actually, material wise yes, but also I have an unawakened archangel sitting at r2 for almost 2 years now, I'll be getting an AG crystal soon from 5.4 exploration.. If its mutant, should I r4 AA ir emma? I've loved my maxed 4 star so soft corners considered

@Mercury79
    Bro both champs are awsome in their own way aa is fast killer but not a survivor for a long quists and then Emma which is a slow killer but almost survive in longer Quist you can took Emma r3 in map6 if you practice with it and you can take her to act6 couse it's a long map Emma would be a good surviver on it even she is imune to all the debuff she can lastlong to any Quist even I am aa fan too but sometimes while taking parry i got indirect damage which may decrease my health a lot prefer champ which are long surviver for act6 champ like tons of armorbuff colosus emma sabertooth oml these champs are beast in regen surviver for map6 go for it bro maybe soon you can achive cavalier title soon goodluck...
    edited July 2020
    @Rodomontade_Boi For material try to join ally where you can achive 70m+ aq rating almost map55555 by 100 try to do higher maps push a bit and you get lots of glory pts I have 20k+ glory on both acounts I didn't spend from two months couse of not much gold but map 5 give you lots of resources to r4 and the r5 play map5 all the time
    Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

@Mercury79
    Bro both champs are awsome in their own way aa is fast killer but not a survivor for a long quists and then Emma which is a slow killer but almost survive in longer Quist you can took Emma r3 in map6 if you practice with it and you can take her to act6 couse it's a long map Emma would be a good surviver on it even she is imune to all the debuff she can lastlong to any Quist even I am aa fan too but sometimes while taking parry i got indirect damage which may decrease my health a lot prefer champ which are long surviver for act6 champ like tons of armorbuff colosus emma sabertooth oml these champs are beast in regen surviver for map6 go for it bro maybe soon you can achive cavalier title soon goodluck...
    Thanks for the advice
    Mercury79 said:

@Rodomontade_Boi For material try to join ally where you can achive 70m+ aq rating almost map55555 by 100 try to do higher maps push a bit and you get lots of glory pts I have 20k+ glory on both acounts I didn't spend from two months couse of not much gold but map 5 give you lots of resources to r4 and the r5 play map5 all the time

Yeah that's been a problem. I've been in a casual alliance because of real life being miserable. This week it just seemed like noone wanted to do aq. I might assess my irl situation and try to do join a higher map but low demands alliance (with no aw ofc)
    Thanks again
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69

do u know what ur a **** u **** spastic i can like which ever **** person i want and im not new **** off

Judging by your posts you are very new to the game . And Jesus calm down lad .
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

@Kabam Miike lend a hand please. We don’t need this.

——
    Emma Frost is a tidy champion though she has to sacrifice a lot of her damage to keep the immunities up in most matchups. If you’re happy to live dangerously you can keep the Diamond Form and get the sp2 in power gain matchups but for the most part it’s not practical.

She has very good synergies with Colossus as well. Sadly I found her power sting to be virtually useless in the Act 6.4.5 power sting lane, even as a R5 so don’t bother ranking her up for that path, though she’s not bad for the prowess one in 6.4.2