**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest sprinters did you get the Platinum Pool milestone ?

chimichanga2108chimichanga2108 Posts: 72
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Did anyone(people going for the legend title) already spend 2500 energy points ?

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I’m sure someone must have. If you have a full counter of energy at 70, I think that would be somewhere around an initial usage and 35 refills. Probably a run and a half of EQ. Do a full exploration of uncollected and then some of master or something.

I don’t have that kind of time, however.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    You could always do Beginner, normal mode for faster energy burn as the AI will be dead from one hit
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I hope that 100% master and one run through UC will be enough
  • Options

I’m sure someone must have. If you have a full counter of energy at 70, I think that would be somewhere around an initial usage and 35 refills. Probably a run and a half of EQ. Do a full exploration of uncollected and then some of master or something.

I don’t have that kind of time, however.

If someone shares what they got then & only then I'll be excited to go for it, or else will forget about it if it's a prank by kabam.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Someone did get it and they got a transmission from platpool. Check that thread
  • Options
    This is not funny anymore... Getting kinda annoying, guess ignoring it is the way.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I saw a theory on reddit that essentially said the 6 boss rushes will end up with us getting Platpool.

Kabam have said we need to beat the first five to unlock the final one, (break me into five), aaaaaaand I’ve lost my train of thought. You get it though, right?

Edit: This

that thread both hurts my brain and increase my iq at the same time
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I saw a theory on reddit that essentially said the 6 boss rushes will end up with us getting Platpool.

Kabam have said we need to beat the first five to unlock the final one, (break me into five), aaaaaaand I’ve lost my train of thought. You get it though, right?

What happened to Masacre? Does he not count as a Deadpool clone?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

What happened to Masacre? Does he not count as a Deadpool clone?
    I have no idea. That wasn’t my image, just the one I found on reddit. My thinking is all of the other ones are ____Pool, and Masacre doesn’t have a pool