**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increased stun duration with guardian

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
After running through the northern expedition quest with guardian on my team, I noticed the duration of the stuns I inflict the opponent with are about 50% longer than normal. Having re-read through his abilities/synergy descriptions, I can’t see anything that explains it.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    The higher the perfect block of a champ the longer the stun is.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The stun from the parry mastery increases based on your block proficiency
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

The higher the perfect block of a champ the longer the stun is.

I’ve been playing for 3 years and had no idea about this - everyday is a school day.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

The stun from the parry mastery increases based on your block proficiency

I see, and pairing guardian with sabertooth for the perfect block synergy therefore increase the stun duration. Makes sense 👍🏻
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    Unless a champ has a high percentage for Perfect Block stat (like only a couple champs have), it is a very tiny difference in Stun Duration from having Perfect Block chance.

For Guardian... see Armor-Up, and Auto-Block (and potentially a resulting Well-Timed Block, aka Parry) of an incoming SP attack, which can increase Perfect Block chance to 100% for 0.5 secs.

So from that SP Parry, or any next Parry within half a sec, Parry stun duration would be increased by that “UP TO ...” duration listed in Mastery.

(edit. or with that ST synergy for PB, above).