**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I get tier 1 of July 4th uncollected deals??

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

I have 2300+ units.. And my roster just isn't enough to help me get to cavalier (lacking a 5th r4 5*). This deal can help me
1. Get enough t4cc to r4 elsa (super good imo)
2.get t4cc to R3 5* emma frost

Should I? I mean I got nothing better to do with units really

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    To be honest Uncollected deals are not worth. Save units don't spent on Uncollected deals.
    edited July 2020
    For rank up resources of 5* use these units on variants exploration.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Seems you already talked yourself into get it...
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

For rank up resources of 5* use these units on variants exploration.

Again my problem is that I don't have the roster to complete, let alone explore any variant. Currently I'm trying to 100% 5.4 (2 quests left) and emma can help for that... Really conflicted ngl
    SparkAlot said:

Seems you already talked yourself into get it...
    Haven't bought it yet but I'm just super intrigued while also being disappointed while also having a minor panic attack
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

I have 2300+ units.. And my roster just isn't enough to help me get to cavalier (lacking a 5th r4 5*). This deal can help me
    1. Get enough t4cc to r4 elsa (super good imo)
    2.get t4cc to R3 5* emma frost

No, don't actually. The units will help when you go for your cavalier run eventually.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited July 2020

@Rodomontade_Boi Isn’t that pic just the offer after you finish the Initial run of UC monthly quest?
    I think the pic I have posted is what your title refers to?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Post the other offers for uncollected, the mail version. Curious what they (don't) offer for UC players.

@Rodomontade_Boi Isn’t that pic just the offer after you finish the Initial run of UC monthly quest?
    I think the pic I have posted is what your title refers to?

No.what you posted is for cavalier. I'm uncollected
    SparkAlot said:

Post the other offers for uncollected, the mail version. Curious what they (don't) offer for UC players.

@SparkAlot

Send a screenshot of your roster.

Send a screenshot of your roster.

@King_Leo321

Also, after one shotting 5.4 Ultron I've decided that I'll hold on to the units, some fights on the way to it are the only problem for me right now (and the mephisto quest ofc)
    Thanks everyone for the advice!
    edited July 2020
    Domino easy Variant 2 completion and snetinel easy itemless Variant 3 completion and you were saying you don't have champions seriously.You were going to spend slots of units just to rank 3 emma when you have sentinel ,Nick and domino.

Are you really kidding me.Plus you can also easily complete Variant 4 as well itemless if you have 1* wolverine or 1* black panther.

3 free 5* right there .

Look of you want to spend it's up to you not me.It's your decision I think you should also ask others and wait for their opinions then do it.

Domino easy Variant 2 completion and snetinel easy itemless Variant 3 completion and you were saying you don't have champions seriously.You were going to spend slots of units just to rank 3 emma when you have sentinel ,Nick and domino.

Are you really kidding me.Plus you can also easily complete Variant 4 as well itemless if you have 1* wolverine or 1* black panther.

3 free 5* right there .

Look of you want to spend it's up to you not me.It's your decision I think you should also ask others and wait for their opinions then do it.

Eventually I didn't spend
    Plus I tried completing the one variant where domino heavy thing is cool- kinda got wrecked (obvious lack of skill)
    Variant 4 I can't do because chapter 1
    But yeah I see what you're trying to convey sir. Thanks for the insight