**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When You're Picking up Garbage?

allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
Does it matter what trash you pick up? Thinking Blue Cyke because his eventual buff will have to be epic.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    kamala is the best out of those three, though I could see an argument for Red Skull
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I'll never use any of them outside arena. Only possible value to extract is to gamble on future buffs.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think cyclops is your best bet. I might be reading too much into their announcement, but I don't think red skull is getting a full rework, and Kamala is kinda 50/50. Cyke is so bad that he is for sure getting reworked and there's a ton of potential there
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

I think cyclops is your best bet. I might be reading too much into their announcement, but I don't think red skull is getting a full rework, and Kamala is kinda 50/50. Cyke is so bad that he is for sure getting reworked and there's a ton of potential there

That's what I was thinking. KK and RS aren't bad enough. Plus Blue Cyke is my favorite Cyke. X-Men: TAS ftw