**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena auto select champions

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
The forth development diary said something about arena will be giving a tool that will select the champions for next round for faster time saving. I don’t think that is 100% good idea as it can potentially rub the plan to build streak as well class color will be too random. Would still be time wasting if the auto select champion did its part and then we have to drag them out to manually pick the correct champion to help us use different class advantage as possible as well have better control over building streak.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    Will probably be like Auto-Fight button in quests. Toggled On/Off, so you don’t have to use if you don’t want to, such as in cases of first building into streak (or picking sandbagging teams for matches up to 15, although they also said something about reducing those Death Match cases).

In combination with Saved Filtering in Arena Selection, would be good for easier running thru just using a certain class (during Class Arena solo events).
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    SteelMan said:

that would save a lot of time, why do you need different classes? for a slight advantage or disadvantage? I'd rather save time and finish fast rather than have to pick different classes, for me at least.
    I do hope that when they implement such system though, for them to have an option to hide champions on cooldown,
    because I use my unleveled champions until 7-10 rounds, and I do so by filtering my roster with "available" filter, but if you hit help button for any of your champions, they will be first!!! and you have to scroll down to search for your next team!!!!

Trying to have class advantage gives more PI boost for more arena points no?

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    We still don't know how it will exactly work.
    From my understanding, it would be something like "Choose a team" and then "Lock/Save the team". Next time you could use the team, it would select those same champions
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    Didn’t sound like you could setup “Preset Combinations” of Teams (like for Synergy or variation of Power Control for Death Matches) and then save them. There would be too many Saved Teams and would be hard to manage, and may be different depending if getting into streak versus maintaining streak.

And (from earlier mentions) as to selecting the “order” within a match, that is where you would get your Class Bonus, not from when first selecting your team where you don’t know ahead of time what the opponents are. But if you’re going for Class Advantages, you wouldn’t be selectively narrowing your champ list down to only some (or one) Class.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Didn’t sound like you could setup “Preset Combinations” of Teams (like for Synergy or variation of Power Control for Death Matches) and then save them. There would be too many Saved Teams and would be hard to manage, and may be different depending if getting into streak versus maintaining streak.

And (from earlier mentions) as to selecting the “order” within a match, that is where you would get your Class Bonus, not from when first selecting your team where you don’t know ahead of time what the opponents are. But if you’re going for Class Advantages, you wouldn’t be selectively narrowing your champ list down to only some (or one) Class.

What? No no, I didn’t meant that. I mean it’s of course obviously you would use a team for example Science, mutant and Skill and hope 1 or 2 of them can give class advantage during the match