**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bleed damage

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
On the outside left path in section 2 on Map 5, I didn't take any bleed damage against Gulk or Electro, but I did against Void. Is that supposed to happen?

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Were you using omega red? Since the bleed debuff still applies to omega red, he takes void’s direct debuff damage.
    No I used Corvus, sorry forgot to mention that.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think the bleed debuff itself didn't do damage, but voids ability to do damage based on debuffs did damage
    That would make sense, but I didn't take any damage from Void and I took him out in 11 hits.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Corvus will still have a Bleed Debuff on himself, even though doesn’t take actual bleed damage.
    But since the Debuff is still on him, Void deals damage-over-time for every Debuff (even if Void never hits you).
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You are fighting against void right? Void will inflict damage over time to you for every debuff you have on you, including bleed, poison, weakness, whatever. It does not have to be the void specific debuffs.

You are fighting against void right? Void will inflict damage over time to you for every debuff you have on you, including bleed, poison, weakness, whatever. It does not have to be the void specific debuffs.

Thanks for the info.