**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still cant get past this

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
Act 5 maochism oh how i hate you i really cant get past this stupid node any advice on how? I have alot of 4* 5/50 champs
Capiw,Doom,Nick,omega red,guilly 2099,corvus human torch,sunspot and i have hiemdallfor the cheat death synergy

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    What's your problem exactly?
    That's a nice roster. Things to note:
    1. Don't automatically attack after you parry. Check to see if they are stunned.
    2. Omega Red with spores on shuts down the masochism
    3. Sunspot, Nick, Torch can just ignore it, taking into account 1.
  • Options

What's your problem exactly?
    That's a nice roster. Things to note:
    1. Don't automatically attack after you parry. Check to see if they are stunned.
    2. Omega Red with spores on shuts down the masochism
    3. Sunspot, Nick, Torch can just ignore it, taking into account 1.

My main problem is the node sometimes i die and they’re still at 100% also i get clipped alot
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Oh I recently beat it when I was doing a trail run and I found the yellowjacket was the only difficult fight due to his specials, I tried using everyone and I found that using warlock, I beat him and I only lost 10 percent health, but other than that I also tried human torch and since you don't have warlock I guess human torch is your best bet on yj. Other than that the only hard fights are the punisher and war machine because you take very high block damage from their specials. I used quite a bit of revives on war machine no one else. Warlock destroyed caltrops storm one-shot. Oh I forgot to mention there is also an ambush before Deadpool x-force, I got yj but didn't quit and one - shot him with warlock as well. Other tips I have is save up daily crystals and open them for revive and health pots. Plus the maple syrup and poutine they gave helped me buy less revives. I only used 28 units for completion and the stash of revives and health pots I saved for 1 month. 5.2.5 is sooooo much easier than 5.2.4 so just power through 5.2.4 and save up units by grinding or buying that should help your confidence and I recommend saving 1000 units, if you are f2p like me, it takes grinding but I got 1100 units in 3-4 weeks. Hope this helps.... Good luck
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Also I don't recommend corvus in any of act 5 except for 5.2.6 because it is insanely hard to get his missions due to high health pools and it takes 50 seconds to get back charges and if you have those 50 seconds you should have been able to have finished the fight ages ago
  • Options

Oh I recently beat it when I was doing a trail run and I found the yellowjacket was the only difficult fight due to his specials, I tried using everyone and I found that using warlock, I beat him and I only lost 10 percent health, but other than that I also tried human torch and since you don't have warlock I guess human torch is your best bet on yj. Other than that the only hard fights are the punisher and war machine because you take very high block damage from their specials. I used quite a bit of revives on war machine no one else. Warlock destroyed caltrops storm one-shot. Oh I forgot to mention there is also an ambush before Deadpool x-force, I got yj but didn't quit and one - shot him with warlock as well. Other tips I have is save up daily crystals and open them for revive and health pots. Plus the maple syrup and poutine they gave helped me buy less revives. I only used 28 units for completion and the stash of revives and health pots I saved for 1 month. 5.2.5 is sooooo much easier than 5.2.4 so just power through 5.2.4 and save up units by grinding or buying that should help your confidence and I recommend saving 1000 units, if you are f2p like me, it takes grinding but I got 1100 units in 3-4 weeks. Hope this helps.... Good luck

Actually i do have warlock sig 20 5/50
  • Options

The fight i really hate is the iron patriot fight his arc overloead sux
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Use sabretooth with BP synergy or Proxima, they have ability accuracy reduction on parry so it doesn't trigger masochism
    Learn the reparry method and use anyone, your champs should easily be able to outdamage the regen.
    If you have a dupe AA he can shut it off after a few neuros but you will need to reparry to land the heavies.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Use your torch and aa to stop the regen. Torch will reverse the regen so basically masochism deals damage.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    4dlai said:

Act 5 maochism oh how i hate you i really cant get past this stupid node any advice on how? I have alot of 4* 5/50 champs
    Capiw,Doom,Nick,omega red,guilly 2099,corvus human torch,sunspot and i have hiemdallfor the cheat death synergy

Besides champs with heal block and ability accuracy reduction, I found Red Hulk pretty useful because he has an additional source of damage (second strike) that doesn’t rely on applying debuffs.

• Options
    AouxWoux said:

Use your torch and aa to stop the regen. Torch will reverse the regen so basically masochism deals damage.

How does that work exactly?
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    At 10 death spores omega red completely shuts down masochism.I used MS to explore this entire quest.Sabretooth with synergy also works.