**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena rank 151

For all arenas, ranked 151 has always been deem as the most unlucky grinder. Why don’t kabam turn the table around and give the player ranked 151 the best crystal. A cavalier 5* crystal or something. It makes things better as oppose to an unfortunate event.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mokkie said:

For all arenas, ranked 151 has always been deem as the most unlucky grinder. Why don’t kabam turn the table around and give the player ranked 151 the best crystal. A cavalier 5* crystal or something. It makes things better as oppose to an unfortunate event.

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Whenever there is cutoff, you have to accept the cruelty right below the cutoff. That’s life.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Whenever there is cutoff, you have to accept the cruelty right below the cutoff. That’s life.

At least they're increasing the rewards for the near misses. Whatever that actually means. It'll never apply to me though, I'm Mr Bare Minimum. I get the milestones then I stop.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    There’ll be near misses of the near misses, then near misses of the near misses of the near misses. There’s always is going to be a hard cutoff.

What Kabam needs to do is clamp down HARD on arena bots.
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Don’t know why but I misread this as Area rank 51
    😂