**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is nobody using Red skull in incursions?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
Photos attached explain pretty much everything. Using him with lightning Fists and Buff Cornucopia is insane. Not to mention if you use the armour up + physical resistance boosts you can take pretty much no damage from direct hits. My R1 lvl 1 5* took 10% damage from a full combo against a 10k Havok, that’s got to mean something right?

It’s basically cheese every match up. You don’t need tons of utility becuase you just melt everything. I mean once you get to the L2 they pretty much die instantly after.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    he’s a fun Havok counter for content in general.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Because he sucks for just about every other part of the game and I’m not ranking him up for just incursions 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Because he sucks for just about every other part of the game and I’m not ranking him up for just incursions 🤷‍♂️

and neither did he, can’t you read?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Don’t have any gameplay rn I just used him and now he’s on 4 day Cooldown :(
  • Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Even Luke puts in big numbers in incursions
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    He is truly insane in incursions. He will be even more in same after the changes to incursion goes live. Today I took a team of 4* R1 sabretooth, oml and red skull. Easily smashed through all zones in sector 3. Oml was hitting 18k sp1 with 15 furies and buff cornucopia generating cruelty and prowess and other stuff.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

What with all the racial injustice protests happening of late; I thought it was because Red Skull is the Crimson Bigot.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Mauled said:

He’s asking why nobody is using him in incursions. Nobody has him ranked up for general play, so he’s not at a suitable rank to be viable in incursions. Ergo nobody is using him in incursions. Basic Inferences are a challenge I suppose
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Mauled said:

Mauled said:

He’s asking why nobody is using him in incursions. Nobody has him ranked up for general play, so he’s not at a suitable rank to be viable in incursions. Ergo nobody is using him in incursions. Basic Inferences are a challenge I suppose
    im saying that he didn’t rank him up for incursions either
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Why is nobody using red skull in incursions? Because nobody has a ranked red skull and he’s still inferior to other good incursions options
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Why is nobody using red skull in incursions? Because nobody has a ranked red skull and he’s still inferior to other good incursions options

I was looking around top alliances to be flexed on once, and I saw a r3 6 star redskull. I also saw a 5/65 on discord once