**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revive farming

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
Hey guys, need help with farming for some pots and revives. Found a way for pots with ROLs Winter Soldier, but any idea for the revives? L1/L2 any of them?

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    4.3.6. Just take the short route to Venom if there are no revives on the map to reset the quest.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

4.3.6. Just take the short route to Venom if there are no revives on the map to reset the quest.

Does it give a L2 revive or the L1?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

l1
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

There or no real place to farm lvl2 revis
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    There are a lot of quests in act 5 where you can get some as well. Lol, I know it's a bit hard to get to them sometimes, but I believe it's one way to do it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    this isn't directly farming revives and pots but arena for units to buy them
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Solo events are beat way to farm revives especially doing arena it helps during hero use and arena wins.And for level up event level up some 2* or 3* champions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Don't forget about Poutines this month.

Solo events are beat way to farm revives especially doing arena it helps during hero use and arena wins.And for level up event level up some 2* or 3* champions.

I usually try my best to get them covered but sometimes they just seem too difficult, for level up event I more than often not have enough gold, and if I spend it on 2 and 3 stars I can't get my 5 stars up, and the iso I have barely puts my 5 star through one level.
    edited July 2020

this isn't directly farming revives and pots but arena for units to buy them

I've been doing that recently, that helps I guess, but I need to also save units for emergency revives when going to get through cavalier. And I can do one arena all milestones at most, since it's extremely time consuming. Thanks for the suggestion tho.