**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about abyss.

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
So I heard there's a "hit cap", if so, how do people build up aegon? How do people get stealthy's combo as absurdly high as 1500 against the Luke Cage? What's up with guilly 2099 and the rest? When the "hit cap" is reached, does it give the AOL champs an ability like the unstoppable and power gain LoL champs get when they hit second enrage?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★

So I heard there's a "hit cap", if so, how do people build up aegon? How do people get stealthy's combo as absurdly high as 1500 against the Luke Cage? What's up with guilly 2099 and the rest? When the "hit cap" is reached, does it give the AOL champs an ability like the unstoppable and power gain LoL champs get when they hit second enrage?

Stealth hav slow so ther not unstoppable but unblocked so u can’t blok at all and ægon carry over combos guil 2099 is just bad in abyss because of that so yes ther unstoppable and unblok
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Stealth hav slow so ther not unstoppable but unblocked so u can’t blok at all and ægon carry over combos guil 2099 is just bad in abyss because of that so yes ther unstoppable and unblok
    Oh, I see.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Kill_Grey4112

With Aegon, you're not likely to solo many fights, but it can be difficult to solo most fights in abyss and these solos often require a very specific matchup. Aegon is a beast in Abyss largely for his utility and access to quick damage and unblockable attacks. This makes him still the #1 option for taking out the Collector boss. The key with Aegon is to make sure you bank your combo before you take a KO. If your skirmish counter is about to run out, you either need to make sure your combo shield is active or just pause and quit the fight to bank your combo. The higher the sig level, the higher percentage of your combo you'll take to your next fight. In most cases, you'll have a max-combo Aegon well before you get to the final boss.

Stealth Spidey relies on his slow mechanic. This will neutralize Luke Cage's unstoppable ability, but it does nothing for his unblockable ability. Once the timer runs out, the enemy will gain a one-time burst of power and become unstoppable and unblockable. It's not a constant power gain like Labyrinth. If Stealth Spidey has a slow inflicted while this happens, you just need to fight without blocking and you can keep the fight going indefinitely...making sure to bait out specials before they get to an L3. She Hulk is able to use this technique as well.

Guillotine 2099 isn't good for Abyss like people originally anticipated she might be. To carry a combo over to the next fight, she needs to kill her previous opponent with an L3. Since the health pools are so large and the hit counter so limiting, it's literally impossible for a rank 5 Guillotine 2099 to be able to solo a fight and carry her combo to the next fight. This means the next fight she'll be spending her first 100 hits just building up a combo for very little damage. She's not the worst champ for Abyss, there are just far better. A 5* Rank 5 Guilly 2099 is more tuned to the health pools seen in Labyrinth of Legends. She can solo those pretty readily.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wow, thanks for the exposition @Mirage_Turtle
    This answers all my questions! 😁