**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Time

Just clocked 2:59:37

Messed up a little and could have shaved 5min off had I done a perfect run.

Anyone else tried?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think that's a pretty solid score. haven't done it myself
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    I seem to remember there was a place in the forums where people posted their times? Can't seem to find it.
    B4nanaJo said:

I seem to remember there was a place in the forums where people posted their times? Can't seem to find it.

that was just a thread someone created each month. no specific official thread
    Got it - thanks pal
  • Daca1004Daca1004 Posts: 6
    Hi, I tried and i did 2:55:50 hopefully under 3h we are safe!!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    typically it is around 3 hours, I wish you both the best!!
    yeah good luck guys!
    Daca1004 said:

Hi, I tried and i did 2:55:50 hopefully under 3h we are safe!!

Nice! Well done. Who did you use?
  • ExoticStenchExoticStench Posts: 7
    I just completed my third and final attempt. These runs are too time consuming. Yet I posted my best time to date by far. 2:51.30. Really hope it’s enough!
    Damn - strong performance dude.
    I’m starting to get a little worried for my own now...

Who did you use?
  • TheOneToFearTheOneToFear Posts: 19
    2:48.3 killed it with r2 6* Corvus. Lots of YouTube videos and lots of planning. I think I finally got it.
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36

2:48.3 killed it with r2 6* Corvus. Lots of YouTube videos and lots of planning. I think I finally got it.

What was your final strategy?

Good effort! Looking less and less likely I’ll make the cut 😔

@Daca1004 @B4nanaJo @TheOneToFear congratulations!!!

Thank you. That was the longest wait of my Life! It feels so good to have that little title on. Never doing that again. 🤣

Congrats to all who made it.
    brandinho said:

So the strategy is you need to do the Uncollected version first and figure out if you have any trouble fights.

Then you want to add as much attack as possible. I used this team. You want your key hero to be the default so you aren’t having to swap between fights. And try it with your actual team you’ll run it with. If you can survive uncollected, you can make your run easily.

You want the 30% attack boost and the 20% power boost. They can be found in the store under AQ bundle.

You want at least 30-40 energy refills (in addition to your 10 on hand).

You want to optimize your phone, that means turning off all background apps. You also want to turn off the chats, friend requests and alliance invites in game.

When you make your run, go one full run through. Don’t go room by room. So say there’s 3 sections, don’t 100% one and then go to the next. You want to finish it first and then go back and just hit replay on each one.

I turned on some upbeat music to give me a sense of urgency.

That’s about all I have. I hope it helps whoever wants to try it in the future.
    Oh, and for Corvus, 2 hit combos (medium, light) for Heroic and for Master 5 hit combos. 👍
  • infamousdreyinfamousdrey Posts: 62

brandinho said:

So the strategy is you need to do the Uncollected version first and figure out if you have any trouble fights.

Then you want to add as much attack as possible. I used this team. You want your key hero to be the default so you aren’t having to swap between fights. And try it with your actual team you’ll run it with. If you can survive uncollected, you can make your run easily.

You want the 30% attack boost and the 20% power boost. They can be found in the store under AQ bundle.

You want to optimize your phone, that means turning off all background apps. You also want to turn off the chats, friend requests and alliance invites in game.

When you make your run, go one full run through. Don’t go room by room. So say there’s 3 sections, don’t 100% one and then go to the next. You want to finish it first and then go back and just hit replay on each one.

Congrats dude. Thinking of attempting mine for this EQ tomorrow. Would you mind sharing your Mastery Setup? Also who did you use for Ebony Maw and Mr Sinister?

brandinho said:

Congrats dude. Thinking of attempting mine for this EQ tomorrow. Would you mind sharing your Mastery Setup? Also who did you use for Ebony Maw and Mr Sinister?
    Sure, I used Proxima 5* on both. I practiced with her on some duels before hand and I rand her through a few runs of Uncollected first and then went back. Here was my mastery set up: