**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock question

I recently took my Warlock to rank 5 and have been using him more and more. One thing I noticed, when he has a virus inflicted I am still seeing opponents gaining health. Is this a bug or could someone enlighten me?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Where are you using him? The Virus applies Heal Block and where they would gain Health, it causes Power Drain. However, they may have increased Regen or recurring Regen Buffs. It doesn't actually stop the Regen from proc'ing.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Was against Sasquatch and I noticed against Red Deadpool
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I think, but could be wrong, that some regen is negated only by his offensive ability accuracy reduction, which scales with the number of infections on the defender. 1 infection = 30 percent reduction.

I think, but could be wrong, that some regen is negated only by his offensive ability accuracy reduction, which scales with the number of infections on the defender. 1 infection = 30 percent reduction.

Could be that.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    What’s the best rotation for him? Still trying to figure mine out.
    edited July 2020
    I'm still new to Warlock. Lol. I was thinking it may have something to do with Redpool's scaling Regen. Not sure about Sasquatch. All I know is I had to keep my Techno up for CB in 6.1, so that makes sense.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the virus should block all healing
    might have something to do with this bug fix?