Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Is 5* Longshot worth Rank 5 ?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 159
I recently pulled him and can take him to Rank 5 and can awaken him also if he needs awakening.

Is 5* Longshot worth Rank 5 ? 25 votes

Yes
84%
MasterduxNigtmare6511Hedgedog387RookiieEtjamaMidnite93OGAvengermgj0630MathewjdkddkxkTimeGenesisCtfz35BonzodavidStellanlowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19Lucifer1810SayWhatGr8TonyStark1Blake_Belladonna1Cowabunga 21 votes
No
16%
Severus35gauravtheslayerRockypantherxILLUSION8 4 votes

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    Do you already have a pretty built up roster so you can afford a burst damage niche champ with little to no utility?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    If you like him yes
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    Yes
    if you have a stacked big boy roster, sure. If not, don't even think about it
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Yes
    Superb damage, pretty much completely immune to AAR as his AA is 300% and can only be lowered through debuffs, longest fate seal in the game (12 sec), can bypass miss and auto-block through sp1 + great synergies.

I personally think he's being overlooked. And did I mention the damage? Of course I did, but it's worth emphasizing again, because it's absolutely outstanding. I'm definitely bringing my R4 Longshot to R5.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 301 ★★
    Yes
    I shared my thoughts on him in this thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1260554#Comment_1260554

Happy to share more if you still have any questions. He's definitely R5 worthy in my opinion.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 2,746 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He has easy access to high damage output, and I really like that about him. He wouldn't make my top 5 champs, but I would easily R5 him after that.