Abyss team

BkepaBkepa Member Posts: 2
I am going to try my first abyss run. My team is gonna be basically Aegon, HT, Morningstar (do not have Doom, saw Yeet do some crazy stuff with her fully ramped up), Nick Fury and XDeadpool for regen. Do you think that this squad will make it? And how many units should I prepare?

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Member Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I have a similar team in mind, but with Longshot instead of Morningstar, I think he can do the same fights.
  • bob59300bob59300 Member Posts: 32
    i would rather go NF+Quake for the evade or heimdall to save units. But i guess your team works as well
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Definitely doable with this team. Hard to comment on units; would depend on how many resources you have saved, skill level and planned path.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Member Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    What's your roster?
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    So you're running suicides, right?
    I used aegon, void for mephisto, sym supreme. Those three are enough. Also had bwcv, who wasn't doing much, and proxima for aegon synergy. And she was really useful, as aegon not only had combo shield, but also bigger furies in charging heavy. Idk how would quake work with his heavy after for hit. Combo shield allows you die and still keep the combo, was at 999 on quake fight already. So you might consider it as well. Even with suicides aegon shrugs bleed, ms is immune and you will only use torch for mephisto and maybe mordo, so imo it might not be the best strategy.
    Also don't forget to kill nick first. Wish I'd brought mine 4*.
    Another thing is, I belive ms can only nullify on sp2, right? Worth recoil and no power control cosmic champs might be hard.
    c Last thing I can think of is cmm. Was easy with symb or bwcv, but I believe you want to deal energy damage with mystic champ - again, only sp2 with ms. Might be tricky, I believe there is some degen when you're above a bar of power.
    Other people did it with ms, look for those fights in yt maybe.
    But overall with aegon, ht and ms you should be fine.
    I spent 30-40 revives and ~2k units, and my skill is only average. Good luck!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    just deal the killing blow on Abyss collector with DPX, screenshot it, and post it on here when you’re done.